:Demoman, Relationship With His S/O

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Anonymous asked: Hii!! Can I ask for some relationship headcannons with Demoman??

(oohhhh i think i got carried away, but what can i say he's my husband)

+ When he's was merely crushing on his S/O, Demoman just liked to be amongst their presence

+ When he's was merely crushing on his S/O, Demoman just liked to be amongst their presence. He's so content when they're around, and he would often seek them out if he needed someone to lift his spirits.

+ Demo is just so intrigued by his S/O, no matter what stage of the relationship. He feels that he's always learning something new about them. Whether it be a new thing he learns that makes them smile. Or perhaps a little talent of theirs. He loves the mystery of what else there is to know about them.

+ He's divulged in a lot about himself and his history. Demoman likes to be open and honest with his S/O, so long as they do the same. He even does this with how he feels on a daily basis. If he's upset, he doesn't keep it to himself. If he's happy, you'll certainly know about it.

+ Demo loves to hear his S/O laugh, or see them happy in general. It makes him happy if he can make them smile and laugh after a bad day. He's usually quite an uplifted, optimistic guy in general, but seeing his S/O smile brightens up his day ten times more.

+ Because he is so focused on his S/O, Demoman finds himself forgetting about his urge to drink as often. While it still happens from time to time, his S/O can usually coax him from picking up another bottle. Unless he's had a particularly bad day, then it can be hard to drag him away from washing away his feelings with alcohol.

+ Demoman expresses his love through physical affection. He loves to hug, kiss, and snuggle with his S/O. He'll wrap an arm around them if they stand beside him or perhaps kiss them on the cheek, but he won't overhwhelm them too much if they're in front of others. However, when they're alone together, he can be so snuggly.

+ Generally, falling in love is the greatest thing he ever experiences. He hasn't had much to focus on in his life, apart from his mother and his job. But as time goes on, Demoman realises just how happy he is and just how thankful he is to have met them. He lets his S/O know just how much they mean to him as they've certainly turned his life around for the better.