(2) Medic X Reader

--

Don't be scared.

It was late evening as a fearsome storm raged just outside the windows of the base

It was late evening as a fearsome storm raged just outside the windows of the base. For hours, power within the base had disappeared occasionally. Merely flickering on and off when it was least expected.

The clock had struck 11, and (Y/n) was lying wide awake in her bed. She tossed and turned; only hoping she could sleep through the dreaded noise of the rumbling thunder. Unfortunately, her frequent movement did not satisfy the man beside her.

"Are you alright, liebling?" A soft voice asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Have I kept you awake?" (Y/n) spoke.

With a sigh, Medic responded. "No, of course not."

Yet another rumble of thunder sounded, causing (Y/n) to quiver.

In silence, Medic wrapped his arms around the girl, drawing her closer to his body. He rubbed small circles to her back, soothing her slowly. Aimlessly, Medic let his had wander into her hair, petting it softly. (Y/n) smiled, now feeling oblivious of the storm outside.

As time passed, (Y/n) felt her eyes flutter shut. Medic noticed, and while staying in their embrace, he felt himself drifting off to sleep.