:Heavy, Picnic Date With His S/O

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Ask: Can you write some headcanons about Heavy having a cute spring picnic date with his S/O?

+ A picnic date with his S/O at his favourite time of year is absolute heaven to him. Heavy finds the perfect picnic spot, somewhere quiet and serene under a tree with little flowers surrounding them, out of the way from other people. The setting almost seems surreal.

+ Moments where he gets to spend a whole day devoted to, and generally just being with his S/O, means so much to Heavy, and he let's them know that.

+ His S/O best be hungry for Heavy has packed lots of treats for them to eat, and of course, plenty of sandwiches. He always makes sure his S/O is well fed, even if they just want to indulge in their favourite sweet treats.

+ They see such a gentle side to Heavy during times like these. He's not the best at speaking about his feelings as they come to his mind, as his English isn't brilliant. Instead, he writes his S/O a sweet little poem. He thinks it's embarrassing, but it's heartwarming to read just how poetic he is.

+ Heavy wants to stay out to watch the sunset. He'll even offer a walk around the park, if his S/O is up for it, before heading home just to keep up the romantical vibe.

+ Small moments like this are the times he treasures the most. He finds so much joy in the simple pleasures with his S/O. Heavy just wishes his job didn't interfere with how often they could go on littles dates. But he will always take advantage of any opportunity he gets to spend as much time as possible with them, because it truly makes him happy.