:Sniper, S/O Who's Fond Of His Voice

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Ask: Alright. After hearing one specific Sniper voiceline, I HAVE a REQUEST.. *Drum roll* fem S/O who like.. has a thing for his voice. 👀‼️

Warnings: Suggestive | Pronouns: Fem

Sniper didn't think anything of the way his S/O was eyeing him attentively with a slightly flustered complexion when he was telling a little story. Merely thinking that they were caught up in the story itself. That was until he stopped talking and he noticed how she shifted awkwardly where she sat and averted her gaze sheepishly.

He pointed out with a laugh that her face was flushed red, and asked if everything was alright. However, Sniper did not expect to be taken aback by her awkward confession of "I just... really like the sound of your voice."

Sniper sat back, almost stunned for a moment before he asked, "You like my voice, Sheila?". And when his S/O sheepishly confessed that they're fond of that gravelly, husky essence he has on his words, he nodded subtly, to himself mostly, as he took in this new information. 

For how ever long he's known his S/O, Sniper did not expect to hear that she had a particular fondness for his voice. Part of him wanted to question her on it then and there, but he's not the mischievous sort to use it against her.

However! He soon comes to do such thing. There becomes instances when he has beckoned her to him with his husky voice, and he's noticed just how she trembles when he speaks in such a way, usually leading to something more intimate.

Sniper doesn't always toy with his S/O in such a way, but watching her face flush red when he merely says her name, does give him a laugh. He won't fluster his S/O in front of others though.

He takes it as a compliment and it encourages Sniper to talk more so when they're together, even if they're just chatting or rambling to each other about absolute nonsense. 

During times of intimacy, with his voice alone Sniper can have his S/O's knees trembling. As well as his gentle touches, Sniper's husky voice creates to much friction in the lusty atmosphere. He entices them to answer him when he asks them what they want in such a gravelly voice and chuckles when they can't even mutter a comprehensible answer.

Needless to say, it's endearing to know that his S/O loves his voice, and will gladly talk for hours if it means he has her beady eyes staring at him so cutely, but he will admit that he really does love using it against her in other ways.