(1) Scout X Reader

*MATURE*

--

Short and... oozing with lust.

 oozing with lust

"Wow. You drew all these?" The boy quizzed, seeing the girl nod meekly in reply.

Jeremy sat on the edge of her bed, the girl by his side as he eagerly scrolled through her art book, his eyes filled with amazement. He eyed every detail, his mouth hanging agape. Little did he know that his girlfriend kept such a secret.

"They're so..." He paused.

(Y/n) cocked her head to the side, a tiny smile on her face.

Jeremy then continued. "Detailed."

The boy turned another page, stopping with wide eyes. He looked up from the sketchbook, noticing the grin the girl had on her face. She ran her fingers through her hair, giggling softly.

"What?" She spoke, as she glanced at the page.

With rosy-red cheeks, Jeremy pointed to the pencil drawing and said, "You didn't tell me you could draw like this."

The girl laughed as she gazed at her art. A drawing of an elegant mermaid had made the boy a flustered mess. Though it appeared that Jeremy only had his eyes on certain features the mermaid had. The exposed breasts and full, rounded hips that the sketched female had, surely had his attention.

"Oh." The boy mouthed.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes. "Really, Jeremy?"

"Sorry."

He laughed to himself, shutting the book, placing it on the floor by his feet. Jeremy turned to his girlfriend, seeing her gazing at him through half-lidded eyes. She crossed her leg over the other and leaned towards him, pecking his cheek sweetly.

"I didn't know a drawing could get you like this." The girl teased, glancing down at the bulge in his pants, seductively biting her lip.

Jeremy put his hands in his lap, sighing heavily. "I don't think it was the drawing, toots." He murmured as his eyes scanned her body.

(Y/n) tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear, fluttering her eyes at the boy, as she teasingly pulled at her low-cut tank top, revealing her bra. He shifted awkwardly as he sat, avoiding her glistening, lust-filled eyes. The girl could only watch him with a grin on her face.

"Something wrong, Jeremy?" She cooed, resting her hand on his thigh.

"(Y/n)..." The boy whined as he looked away, feeling embarrassed.

The girl climbed onto his lap, straddling him. (Y/n) ran her fingers through his hair, roughly kissing his lips as she did so. Hesitantly, Jeremy let his hands touch her hips; lightly squeezing her curves. Though soon the pair pulled away, as (Y/n) simply gazed at the boy with a smirk on her face.

"Well," She began. "Do you want to do something about it?" (Y/n) asked as she fiddled with the collar of Jeremy's shirt.

In a flash, the girl was thrown to the bed, with Jeremy crawling between her legs, his lips soon latching onto her neck, placing hot, open-mouthed kisses and biting hungrily at the soft flesh. (Y/n) gasped and moaned in pleasure as she felt Jeremy grind against her womanhood. Seemingly, Jeremy had found her sweet spot in no time; for when he nibbled at her neck, (Y/n) shuddered and breathed a shaky moan in his ear. However, the boy pulled away soon after, leaving her begging for his touch once more.

Jeremy chuckled at her flushed face, while she lie beneath him regaining her breath.

"Who's all worked up now?" Jeremy playfully taunted.

"Shut up." (Y/n) breathed.

(Y/n) tugged at his shirt, merely begging for more affection.

"More?" Jeremy laughed.

The girl nodded eagerly. "Please."

"I knew you couldn't resist."