(1) Heavy X Depressed!Reader

**Warning**

--

You are treasured.

On the freezing, hard floor of her bathroom, she lied in a pool of blood; the crimson substance dripping from numerous parts of her being

On the freezing, hard floor of her bathroom, she lied in a pool of blood; the crimson substance dripping from numerous parts of her being. Tears that were once streaming down her face, had now dried, leaving prominent trails along her cheeks.

Beside her lifeless-looking body, a deadly blade lie. What had been gifted to her by a friendly Spy, the dagger was used to slice her being, creating deep slits that only oozed with more blood.

Before her suicidal thoughts occurred, she pondered on her team mates. Her mind began to generate many questions, none of which she could answer. She believed her position on the team was simply replaceable; if she left, she would not be remembered.

Leaving her gasping desperately, her vision began to fade. The sounds around her ever so slowly muffled, including the frantic knocking from beyond the bathroom door. She heard a shrill cry of her name, though she made no effort to remain awake as she fell unconscious.

--

With a beaming grin on his face, Scout jogged throughout the halls of the base, in search of his female team mate. His beloved baseball bat was clutched in one hand, as the other held a ball. He sauntered past the bedrooms belong to each mercenary, soon finding himself at a halt upon reaching the girl's living quarters.

Hastily, the boy knocked on the door, rocking himself on his heels as he did so. When Scout received no response, his brows furrowed in confusion. Warily, he turned the handle, and entered the room slowly.

Scout flicked the lights on as he walked on further. For a little while, he let his eyes scan her room, studying the unique contents withheld inside. He caught his reflection in a nearby mirror. Scout looked over his appearance, but his attention fell upon the bathroom door behind him.

Curiosity washed over him like a wave, and so he ventured towards the closed door. His clenched fist reached out to knock once again, but his actions stopped when a stream of thick blood flooded out from under the door. He jumped back with a yelp, and threw his baseball equipment aside. Suddenly, the Scout swung the door open forcefully, going pale at the sight he was met with.

Scout cried out. "Medic! Medic!"

In no time, the Medic had arrived, letting out a choked gasp when his eyes fell onto the girl. Quickly, the German scooped her up in his arms and hurried to the Medical Bay.

While making his way to the medical quarters, any mercenary to cross paths with the Medic immediately went wide-eyed at the sight. The German fell saddened upon passing his Russian friend, the glimpse of fear in his eyes was undoubtedly noticeable. Though he shook his mind of thoughts, and insisted on reviving his team mate.