:Defence, Ideas Of A Perfect Date

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

flowersandbirdsflyingfree asked: How would the defense class mercs (Demo, Engi and Heavy) of TF2 describe their perfect date with an s/o?

To sum up the defence trio overall, I feel that none of them are materialistic, and they all have very similar prefences for quiet dates with their S/O

To sum up the defence trio overall, I feel that none of them are materialistic, and they all have very similar prefences for quiet dates with their S/O. I shall elaborate on a few pointers...

Demoman

+ He takes notice of his S/o. Demoman knows their likes and dislikes. He'll always take them on a date somewhere they'll be comfortable.

+ Somewhere scenic is his personal preference. Nowhere too lively and full of busy crowds, it can overhwhelm him too. He believes that a scenic place can set a nice mood.

+ He remembers the beauty of his hometown in Scotland. He spent a lot of his time in the town, in the pubs, or by the seafront, although usually on his own. But albeit, he was content.

+ If he could recreate a day like that, just being able to wander the town doing whatever you please, but with you by his side, he's over the moon.

+ If you happen to see something you like while in the town with him, he'll probably treat you to it.

+ He's not materialistic. He doesn't need a lot in life to be happy. Just so long as he has you by his side, that's all he really needs.

Heavy

+ Much like Demoman, Heavy enjoys quiet dates. He also draws attention to himself while out in public, solely just for... being himself. His build, his height, everything about him makes people at least glance at him.

+ Heavy wouldn't want to have you feeling uncomfortable while with him in public, so dates with him would be quiet, and usually just the two of you alone.

+ Perhaps just a nice walk, along a seafront, maybe. Or why not take a stroll through a quiet park in the evening. There's no issue going out a little later when you're with Heavy. You're safe with him.

+ He's more than happy to do something together in the comfort of your own home. Such as cooking together. Goodness knows he loves a homemade meal, and to make a dinner together makes him so happy.

+ Again, Heavy is another that doesn't need a lot to be content. Just being in your company is like a blessing to him.

Engineer

+ Work is a huge factor in his life, and quite often her neglects to give himself a break, often forgetting that his S/O needs some loving too. Although, he certainly does make up for any time lost.

+ He may be the only one most inclined to take you out to dinner; he doesn't mind the restaurant atmosphere. If you don't want to go out for food, Engie will happily cook for you or with you if you'd like to do it together.

+ Just being with you alone can feel like a date to him. Even if it's you and him sitting in a cosy atmosphere, perhaps watching the sunset outside together, while he plays a song for you on his guitar. Little moments feel like heaven to him.

+ Engineer really does feel guilty when he gets tied to the workplace longer than he needs to be. So, the small, more sentimental moments happen more often than a big, well planned date.

+ You're just about the only thing that keeps him so happy. What more could he wish for?