it begins😊

i walked home in a daze, too much happened i blushed remembering what he whispered to me soon my phone rang, it was aiden i smiled brightly picking up the phone "heyyyy hun whats up" "nothing much just wanted to congratulate you since i didnt get to before" "it's fine plus i know around these times things will get stressful" "oh okay then"; we continued our conversation until i got home i told him about my day and about my trip i didnt mention any drama just the job part, after arriving home i hung up soon telling my parents about what was going to happen they were chill and supportive, lily then rushed over "heyyyy folks sienna! room now" she said rushing up the stairs and i followed right after "whats wrong" "kids are driving me nuts i need to quit" "hey hey calm down and tell me what happened you already told me about this at work now what caused this" "well theres a cute guy but hes a driver not a student hes always waiting at the library and he asked me out" "ohhhkay what does this have to do with not liking kids" "well after finding out my age he said i was a child and then he left" she said crying dramatically "woah hang on this will be fine let's go out afterrr i pack my bags" "where - where are you going", i then filled her in on what happened except for him having a child "so your a prize well i'll be damned at least i know hes not blind anywho take care of yourself let me help", we then packed our bags and got dressed to go out to a cafe to make her feel better as we arrived my phone rang i excused myself as she ordered "hello" "hey sienna" "m-mr james whats wrong" "i just wanted to ask if youre okay with luna travelling with us" "uhhh i mean she's your daughter and i dont mind" "oh okay well leave at 5:00  A.M. tomorrow we'll meet at the company" the phone then hung up and i just stood outside confused with what that was for, i put up my phone walking back inside; we talked and then went home she came over and helped to finish packing i then tied my hair and ate dinner before going to bed.

i woke up due to my alarm i yawned and stretched all the laziness out of my body i got up slowly spreading my bed and jumping in the shower it was colder for some reason i sighed putting on a pair of sweatpants and my boyfriend's hoodie that i stole from him; i didnt do my make up and my hair was frizzy i just tied a bandana around it gathering my luggages and bringing them down stairs i turned around seeing my dad standing in the hallway "oh gosh why are you just standing there" i said holding my chest "lily told me you were needing a drive so let's go" he said pulling two of my bags placing them in the car "dont worry lets go" i sighed just hopping in the car as we drove to the company, the car came to a stop right outside the building  that was deserted, a car then pulled beside ours showing mr. james "welp thanks dad drive home safely" i said as i got out taking out all three bags and was now watching my dad drive away; his car door then opened revealing him in a black turtle with a navy blue jacket and black pants with his hair straightened and groomed, my face got flushed and he grabbed my bags putting them in the trunk "lets go" he said jumping into his car i go to open the back seeing that it was filled with luna's bags and she was asleep in her chair i gently closed the door going in the front, he then reversed and my phone pinged and pinged i opened it reading through  lily's messages 

hold your horses: good luck babe have fun 

  dont have too much fun 

oh i packed bikinis' just in case anything 

                                                                                                                                      me: are you for real right now                                                                                                                                                         but thanks anyway

i blushed as i read what she said, this damn girl is gonna be the death of me i thought before looking out the window.

i parked my car beside this unfamiliar car soon seeing sienna jump out, was she with her boyfriend i thought soon a middle age man jumped out taking out her luggage she stood there until he was gone i took a while admiring her get your head out of there we can't happen anyway i thought, i knocked my head on the steering before exiting the car and her scent filled my nose i grabbed her bag as she looked at me with those chocolate eyes that held the stars i quickly jumped in my car soon she follows only to open the back and realizing it was full she then hesitantly opened the front door i soon started driving with this silence, her phone started to make notification noises soon she opened them and shortly after her face was red "are you sick or something" i asked "h-huh o-oh no im not just thinking" this was awkward really and was super weird i speed u soon stopping in traffic "have you eaten?" i hear a soft voice ask i looked at her as her hair blew in and out of her face i smiled a little at the view before answering "no i havent" "wait has luna eaten" she asked concerned "um only once and that was after 3 in the morning" "that was 2 hours ago lets stop at the cafe over there so we can at least buy something to eat" i checked the time seeing my flight would've left in an hour "fine lets go we arrived and i went in and ordered some meal and was now waiting for my order to be ready.

i couldnt believe him he's way too busy to have a child and he doesn't seem to know how to care for one i sighed as i slid down in the seat suddenly hearing soft sniffles i jumped up and turned around seeing luna rubbing her eyes while yawning "aww come here" i said cooing at her cuteness while taking her in my arms she then snuggled up to me while she sucked on her thumb "nope not gonna work" i said as i checked her bag looking for her pacifier i soon found it pushing it in her mouth gently and she gladly accepted it while jumping happily on my stomach the car door then opened showing that lucas was back "oh she's awake i see well here's some snacks and here's your mocha" my eyes sparkled how did he know i liked that i took it from him soon siping on it as he drove away.