im feeling better

i stood looking in the mirror in the dressing room in my suit i felt like backing out but this was needed and cameras were all over this place i took a deep breath trying to calm down "yow lucas my boy you're out in 10" "stop making it sound like some press conference" he just laughed soon the bell rang signalling i need to walk down the aisle i checked my phone and it showed a picture of luna and sienna from back way only i knew who was who i smiled before walking out "God come with me" i said on my way out, after reaching the altar i saw her walking down the aisle and i felt nothing, she was smiling and laughing  but i couldnt bring myself to cry, she was carrying a blue bouquet of flower i then remembered the dream i  had with sienna 'i love you' the laughter everything came back and that was enough to bring tears to my eyes, to everyone else this seemed heart warming but in truth  its messed up imagine crying over another girl at your wedding..... it was time to say our vows and i had mine it was short and well dumb and filled with lies after i said mine we were supposed to kiss and i couldnt bring myself to do it but soon she stepped forward and i saw sienna instead of laura i took the time to bring her close kissing her before hugging her after she stepped away it was laura am i going crazy i thought before hearing cheering and clapping we turned around and waved .... it was now the reception and i tried my best to stay happy or well pretended to be happy soon i went to the bathroom before contacting jonathan who soon came in and kept my company  "dude how long you finna wait in here it's been 20 minutes already" i just stayed silent feeling helpless "listen i didnt meet sienna and now i keep getting curious on how great she is,  she got you, THE biggest drinker, smoker, and manwhore to change" i turned and looked at him after he called me a manwhore before i burst out laughing "That's what i like to see a genuine laugh, lets get this night over with" i nodded exiting the bathroom wishing for this night to be over.

After reaching home i took this opportunity to get ready for my sneak out tonight, i still havent gotten the chance to look at my phone amber actually took it away i had 2 hours before louis got off work i pulled my laptop on my lap searching for a movie i couldn't find anything good to watch so i went on youtube and watched totally spies, five minutes in the episode a notification popped up on my screen showing a short clip of the wedding, my eyes widen at the video should i click it? i thought my finger hovered over my keys before i played it i watched with shaky breath luckily it was a photoshoot with the new family once again luna was in some random guys hands playing with her hair laura was looking at the camera and lucas was- where is he looking i can't even tell he was looking down on his phone but at the same time it doesn't look like he's looking at it, i stared at it before another one automatically played it was a video of luna saying mama while jumping in lucas's arm a man behind the camera yelled "give her to laura the new mom" but he didnt comply instead he walked away pulling out his phone and soon luna grabbed it and was smiling happily, my heart hurts after the little time i spent with luna i fell in love with her adorableness and her clinginess i miss her i missed them soon i heard footsteps out my door i closed my laptop before walking out , as i walked out my door opened "hey umm i was just checking on you are you doing okay" "yea i am" "good now let's hang out before the guys gets here" i just smiled before walking alongside her. We hangout at the park and talked and talked it was currently 8:15 and we rushed home setting up for the others to come over by 9 everyone was here and louis and i kept in contact during the games night soon everyone left after 11 and i went in my room feeling refreshed as i placed my head on the pillow there was a knock on my window i got up turning the lap on seeing a shadow figure at my window i looked closer seeing it was louis "oh my gosh louis are you crazy" "i didnt want to throw a stone i would have woken amber now let's go our annual walk awaits" i just walked out before i asked "how did you get up here" he simply points to the tree before walking over to it and jumping down "am i supposed to do that" i asked pointing to myself laughing "yeah now come on" i just rolled my eyes jumping off the roof being catched "youre lucky i think fast or else you'd be on the floor" i just laughed before running away as he ran behind, we were now walking on the beach before he asked a question "would you like to take part in my wedding ceremony" my eyes widen in surprise "really you want me to" "i mean yea you are like family even it the short time ive known you" "i'd love to take part anything to help your day become extra special" he just laughs before pushing me in the water i looked up in shock and disbelief sitting in the shallow water "what was that forrr" i asked whining "special welcome" he said before jumping in while splashing me more, ..... we talked and played in the water like toddlers before walking home i climbed up the tree entering my room taking a shower before going to bed this was a very eventful day.