it begins😊😇

dont start song yet ill tell you when to

i woke up due to someone shaking my shoulder, i groaned looking up seeing lily "hey your alarm was going off i suppose you have work" i nodded hesitantly "you dont have to go i can call in sick for you" "no its fine plus i need to know who won the competition" i said getting up, she leaned back watching me rush around "hey when's your boyfriend getting here" "im not sure but not today since he said break isn't given for them yet" "Oh well i think you should tell him about your feelings" "ARE YOU CRAZY" "no need to yell" "im sorry but im supposed to tell him about having feelings for my hot boss whom ive only known for a week and that i love his daughter and worst of all hes married, i dont think so" i said in one breath "dont tell him like that definitely not like that but please he should know before this turns even messier" "fine" i said walking in the bathroom, couple minutes later i walked out putting on an oversized hoodie with jeans and flip flops i had no interest nor energy to dress up today; i walked out heading towards the train station after couple minutes i was inside the building everyone else was on holiday break i took the elevator up walking into my office seeing a group of people inside "there she issss the prize of our competition" lucas said pulling me in sitting me down in between both groups after some arguments the announcements were made "mr james wins since he did multiple seasons and weather themed clothing" i sighed in relief, the other company angrily left as laura came pushing through the doors while lucas was congratulating me "im soo proud of you pookie but i cant believe miss foster is it? here was the prize" she said looking me up and down while her hands were cupping lucas's cheeks "oh i couldnt believe either but ill be leaving bye" i said walking out the room quickly, i was in the main lobby when a figure caught my eye "a-adien" i said excitedly running and jumping in his arms "oh my gosh what are you doing here??, scratch that i missed you" "i do too baby also here" he said handing me some flowers, i hugged him kissing him at the sametime soon getting flashbacks of mine and lucas's kiss i immediately pulled apart "u-uh um they are lovely" i said blushing, as we were chatting lucas and laura came out looking in our direction "uhh sienna" laura called out we both turn giving him our attention "who is this may i ask" "im her boyfriend aiden you must be almost miss james" "Oh y-yes i will we're actually going to the flower arrangement meeting" she said looking at me i looked away feeling jealous, i closed my eyes sighing deeply "im happy for both of you" i said looking at lucas who was just looking; i then walked away entering aiden's car waiting  i looked outside seeing them still talking and lucas talking on the phone i closed my eyes soon falling asleep; i woke up in my room feeling a warm feeling around me i then remembered aiden was here i looked up seeing him on his phone we talked for awhile until we fell asleep again.

i walk out in the lobby after hearing a shriek i noticed two shadowy figure one looked like sienna, i could tell her figure from  a mile away but who was the other soon they kissed and my heart dropped that must be her boyfriend i looked down seeing laura smiling away but it was quickly hidden; we walked out seeing both of them laura then strike up a conversation but sienna seemed uncomfortable and quickly dismissed herself in a blue car while her boyfriend spoke to laura soon i got a phone call from jonathan i picked it up and started talking not paying attention to anything soon he walked away and started driving away laura came back with a wide grin i then hung up "why so happy" "can't wait for our wedding" she said blushing i felt disgusted but hid it,  for some reason seeing her blush was weird only sienna could blush and it looks adorable "pink isn't your color hun" i blurted out walking to my car she stood shock before walking behind i silently laugh and entered my car; as we were driving down the street i spotted the same car parked in a cafe that sienna would go to collect my breakfast i pulled in the parking lot stepping out laura looked up from her phone clueless "why are we here" "im hungry" i said walking inside she soon followed behind as we entered it took no time to spot her she was laughing but somewhat looked uneasy,  her eyes then met mine and i could swear i saw her eyes sparkle i smiled but it faded away when she looked away i then ordered and waited on our order laura seemed to notice as she walked over smiling what is she up to i thought as i collected our food and followed

start the song

we were driving down the street when he suddenly pulled into the cafe's parking lot i found it weird until i spotted aiden's car i smirked watching jealousy show all over his face damn whore i'll ruin you i thought smiling and exiting the car following him inside i scanned the room spotting the trashiest hair and outfit i smiled walking over as lucas followed shortly after i sat beside aiden as he looked at me shocked "oh hi again l-laura right?" "of course it is silly" i said playfully slapping his shoulder lucas walked over with our food and hesitantly sat beside sienna who carefully sat close to the wall i wanted to expose them or well let them expose themselves before i pull the big gun i smirked slightly "babe im hungry can you feed me i just got my nails done" i said as he was looking at sienna who was breathing a little too hard he took up a frie and placed it in my mouth "thanks hun also sienna whats wrong" i said batting my eyelashes she jolted a little "oh nothing i just had to tell my boyfriend something important you guys kinda ruined it y'know" "oh well you can talk just pretend that we aren't here" i said seeing i was slowly getting under her skin "no i can tell him later" she said slowly eating as lucas fed me, we all talked and ate more like me and aiden i wanted him to realize how quiet the two were but didnt know how soon i asked lucas to pass me the drink sienna looked up and saw me being fed she looked down and soon got up to go to the bathroom "i'll be back" she said leaving the table walking away; an idea came in my head so i went and picked up my drink 'accidentally' throwing it on lucas's shirt "oh no im so sorry" he closed his eyes soon walking away to the car for an extra shirt, good everything is going according to plan i needed to be alone with him "hey aiden i think you and i need to have a chat alone soon" "what why" "it's about your girlfriend and it's a private matter are you free tomorrow" "i was planning on spending the day with sienna but i can talk to you  around 6 or so  because i have to leave on monday to go back to school" "Oh then i'll call you" i say getting up walking away with an innocent smile on my face she's gonna pay for stealing lucas's heart that belongs to me i thought as i exit the cafe.