telling 💔

its been three weeks and i still felt empty, guilty, unwanted, an idiot.. and even a cheater, i hated this feeling my pay day was coming up just what i needed for this plan to  go through. i got up and wore a pair of leggins with a oversized hoodie which belonged to my ex, i still tried to contact him even though he said not to, i left the house soon arriving at the couture dresses, the wedding shop, they were going to look for their outfits i arrived earlier because i needed to still pretend i was okay; after a couple minutes his car drove up in the parking lot he was wearing pants and a t-shirt i closed my eyes to calm myself down i opened them back up seeing that he was the only one that was here "where's laura" i asked as he stepped through the door "good morning to you too" i smiled lowering my head feeling my face heat up "she's at home she'll be driven here with luna in an hour" "oh well then- Mr.james glad you're here let's show you the outfits" the owner said rushing from around the corner her hair all out of place and clothes all messed up i tried my best to hold in a laugh as i followed behind lucas turned around giving a confused look i just shrugged giving a small smile, a genuine one.... soon we were looking at different colour suits, there was a grey suit with a pastel pink flower, a black with a dark purple and a sky baby blue with a white, my eyes were glued on the blue one it was absolutely gorgeous and for some reason it just suited him "soo which one do you like" the lady asked lucas turned looking at me "which do you think i should choose" "i-i um the blue looks cool you should try it" he raised a brow and picked it up walking into the changing room i felt my face heat up once again gosh sienna get yourself together, this is the reason aiden left a voice said in my head making me sigh he then walked out and im pretty sure my breath stopped for a moment i realized he was waiting for my response "i- you look great" he smiled a little before nodding his head he went back to change and the door opened i looked back seeing laura and luna "good morning everyone " i nodded my head in response "Ouuuuuuuu this grey suit looks amazing and my lucas would fit in it perfectly oh where is he" she asked looking at me "changing room" i muttered, lucas then entered holding the blue suit "hey bunnie boo i have breakfast for you in the car and did you pick your suit already" "yes laura i have" "why did you choose the blue one though" "it looks cool" he said looking at me i just hid my face behind the tablet i could still feel her stare though "try the grey i like it much better" i heard her say footsteps were heard before she hissed and tapped my shoulder "why cant you leave us alone you ruin everything just like how you ruined your relationship" my eyes opened in shock "not so perfect huh trust me i can ruin your life with just a snap of my fingers so if you dont stop trying to ruin this relationship i will end your entire career before it even starts plus he wouldnt go for someone who has bad hygienic care, a bad fashion sense and an overweight pig with hair that looks like a burnt bag" she said before lucas walked back in the room with the lady she straighten her posture before walking up to him giving him a kiss soon deepening it i looked away feeling my eyes watering i wanted to keep a strong composure i kept for the past few weeks but i felt myself breaking after every word she said and this kiss was my breaking point i walked out of the room without anyone noticing , i walked to the bathroom letting my tears fall my brain led me to believe everything she said and i checked the date, my pay day was on saturday the last of this month i needed to play strong for the next two days plus i need to tell my family i wiped my tears after a couple minutes i then left and walked back in the room seeing lucas playing with luna who was in her own world "oh where were you" "oh i was at the bathroom" "but laura said you went to talk with your boyfriend though" "oh uh i .....wow laura you look fabulous" i said dodging what he said i didnt feel like talking about my break up since i was still strongly affected and i still wanted to tell him my side of the story, luckily laura came out so i could distract him she was wearing a pink dress matching the flower on the grey suit "why thank you i guess" she said walking towards lucas hugging him soon luna reached towards her and not gonna lie they looked like a happy family i smiled a little but i couldnt hold it why could everyone be happy but me i didnt do anything wrong at least i tried not to, i turned away so they couldnt see my tears i looked in the mirror seeing tears rushed down my face like a river i wiped them before leaving, i couldnt care less i was gonna leave anyway.

i walked home saying evening to my parents as i went to my room i grabbed my laptop purchasing plane tickets soon packing my luggages my room was almost empty by time i was done, i checked the time and it was 6:00 P.M. i knew lily was gonna come over soon so i went downstairs and she was just entering the house "hiya peeps" "hiya um could you take a seat with them i need to tell you guys something" "ooo sounds serious but okay" they all sat in the living room and i stood with my palms sweaty as i became nervous with each second that past "so i wanted to tell you guys that i will be leaving" "baby i told you that we dont have a problem with you staying here" "it's not that pa i want to leave the country i've already purchased the tickets and i need to do this i need a new start and for me  to do that i need a new environment and maybe i'll become a nurse like ive always wanted to be" i said in a hurry the room was silent when i was finished my parents were shocked and lily had an unreadable expression "oh baby was it the breakup if it was then you can take all the time you want and sometimes all you need is a little change so you can but remember to call" my mother said as she got up and caressed my arm "well honey if thats what you want then i support you but like your mother said ensure to call i hugged them both soon breaking away lily just got up and walked away leaving the house "lily wait- go talk to her sienna" my mom said letting me go; i ran out the house looking around not seeing anyone a ran down the street seeing her seated on the swing i sat beside her "lily- dont even" she said "i dont want to hear it do you know how long i waited to see you all of the times you were in university i looked forward to every break you got just to see you and i stayed in your room every night not because it was comfortable but because it was yours and i missed you every second, could you imagine someone you grew up with leaving for four years and now youre leaving me again all i wanted was to have you by my side all these years i waited patiently having you around makes me feel safe and even though youre younger than me i look up to you i want you around, i need you around, and you're leaving me again.. i understand you want a new start but why" she said completely broken and i understood why "lily i can't stay here, everyday im reminded that i messed up that i was the one who ruined my relationship by loving another guy that i still wish i could be with him.. i feel trapped and i cant move on if i still see him everyday i can't stay here please understand" "i-i'i i cant im sorry if im being selfish" she said walking off.