🤍💙after 2 years💙🤍

2 full year has passed and i was now living alone well not really the girls would sometimes just pop up randomly and well mika had a beautiful baby boy they named nilon i helped in the operating room obviously.

i was in my house on the couch listening to the rain outside it has been falling like this all week and well it was my day off so i had nowhere to be and i am glad, i got up on my way to eat a chocolate cake from the fridge my phone then rang and i picked it up "hey love whats up" "hey aiden and i have a date tonight could you please cover for me tonight please he tried surprising me not knowing i had a night shift so please i doubt nothing big will happen" "relax and breathe ill cover for you let me just get dressed" i said hanging up the phone letting out a sigh there goes my peaceful night i said walking in my room i changed into a blue and white dress placing accessories all around  and wearing a pair of white pumps doing my hair oh i also died it blonde because why not it was actually a dare but i like it; i ran down the stairs after getting a glimpse of the time grabbing my car keys and umbrella entering my car and driving to the hospital, i arrived and clocked in for amber "good night ms foster" two interns said at the same time "good night ally and jules" i greeted back walking to the other side of the hospital "ms. foster why are you here" bubbles at the front desk asked "covering for amber of course" i said grabbing her schedule looking at it "hm nothing much" i said softly heading on the second floor to room 101 to attend to little billy who had a broken arm.

i entered my house being greeted by the babysitter "sir thank you for coming quickly her cold has gotten even worse she has been complaining that she can't breathe properly" hearing this i ran inside seeing my baby girl lying limply on her bed with a towel on her forehead i touched her feeling the heat coming off her skin "daddyyy" she cried out "im here baby im here i need to get her to an hospital" "theres one close by it's one of the best it's only a 20 minute drive its called ------- thanks " i said rushing out the house with her in my arms wrapped in a towel as she cried in my arms i placed her in the back jumping in the car driving to the hospital it only took me ten minutes before i arrived bursting through the door grabbing the attention from every walking nurse that was walking by "please help my baby girl is burning up" i exclaimed and multiple nurses came up feeling the heat "sir please give her to me so i can give her treatment immediately" a nurse said taking her out of my arms as the others rushed around grabbing all sorts of things and rushing with her to the other side of the building i followed behind trying to figure out why they were all so serious soon we arrived and they entered a room closing the door a nurse came out saying "sir im sorry but you cannot enter she needs to be treated immediately since there is a dangerous flu going around we need to treat her just in case she has picked it up her symptoms are familiar and so we need to treat her do you understand" i just nodded "let me get you your paperwork for you sir" she said walking away so i followed soon a nurse came out screaming "WHERE IS MS AMBER IS SHE HERE" the other nurse turned around answering "CALL DOCTOR K SHE'S FILLING IN FOR HER SHE UPSTAIRS GET HER QUICKLY" I was panicking and hearing them calling for a doctor made me worry but i just followed and did my paperwork at the front desk of that department.

"DOCTOR K WE NEED YOU IMMEDIATELY" ally said after swiftly opening the door "why what happened" i asked urgently "there is a child at the age of 2 and a half that might have the inditagious cold" "which room?" "room 146 bottom floor" "thank you and good job now watch over billy for me" I had no time to change i just rushed to the ground floor grabbing a doctors coat off the rack and entering the room even in heels i reached quickly, after entering about 5 nurses were attending to the girl, they all looked seeing me "thank goodness you are her please help doctor K" i pushed pass the others coming in contact with the girl she looked familiar but i couldnt pinpoint where ive seen her i touched her feeling the burning sensation "quickly turn down the air conditioner we need to make this room as cold as possible to cool her skin down pass me the the cloth pour some cold water on it quickly and give me some advil and three ice packs immediately" the nurses rushed around getting and doing everything i have instructed i gave her the pills and tried to cool her down rubbing some oils and injecting some liquid to build up her blood cells, after 10 minutes her heat went down a lot she was warm but wasnt as hot as before, everyone else had left and i stood taking the symptoms left behind, her skin was red and sensitive as if her skin was burning off due to the heat her face had heat rashes as well as her legs her hair was wet due to the constant sweating i stopped writing before jotting down the pills to prescribe i walked out the room telling a nurse to keep watch as i walked to the front desk to ask for the parent of the child "hey bubbles the kid that came in an hour ago where is her parents" "oh her father just finished filling out her paperwork hes supposed to come back this way so that i could have tina escorted him back to the room poor guy has been shaking oh there he is" she said pointing behind me i turned and everything stopped including my breathing and my eyes widen.