my dream

I slid down the door the moment i closed it, i held my knees close to my chest feeling a sense of loneliness and sadness i felt unwanted again but unlike before i wasnt crying i just grabbed my bible and resumed my reading, the others went to bed and i just stayed up watching a kdrama and having a late night snack, i stayed up until i drifted off in a deep sleep but was i asleep? , i was wasnt i, but why does it feel like i am not i can sense everything i was walking in a room my surrounding felt, looked and smelled different the walls were creamed coloured i walked in and i saw a guy i couldn't see his face due to his long hair and he was holding a baby, a young baby "he has your eyes baby" his voice said but i couldnt make it out due to his tears making it shaky he slowly lifted his head "SIENNA WAKE UP" i jumped up opening my eyes "what is it?" i asked quickly in a panic tone "we kinda need you to get ready love" amber said walking out i thought for  second processing everything seeing we had a trip was planned for all of us i jumped out of bed getting ready, in no time i was in the car with the others praying before driving away on our way to the resort, while everyone was talking and vibing to the song i was still trying to make out who the guy was his image was still fresh in my mind and his voice as well which to me is unusual normally i wouldnt remember my dreams but this felt real and weird "hey you okay you've been silent all this time" mika asked grabbing everyone's attention even louis who looked in the rearview mirror "dont you dare say it's nothing lying doesn't look good on you" i stopped to think for a moment telling myself it's just a dream "well i had this dream and well it felt  real too real to be exact" "what was it about?" Sofie asked "it was about a guy and a baby it looked young like a newborn  by what i could tell i couldnt see his face he was crying so his voice was shaky so i couldnt make it out" "maybe God saw your struggles and decided that he would give you a vision of what your future holds" louis said smiling "ouuuuu future husband ehh i hear the church bells ringing already" amber said earning a slap from me causing everyone to laugh 'yeah right' i thought closing my eyes to rest..........

i was back in dream land but this time i saw myself standing in a garden holding blue flowers with two figures walking towards me a child a man with long hair as i said something i couldnt make out the girl ran towards me letting out a bunch of giggles and it felt familiar , i was woken once again by lizzy who called out my name "we stopped for bathroom break wanna buy something" "oh uhh just some water thanks" "okay" she said before running off the car fell silent and i just sat there looking into the nothingness were they right about the vision is it true i pulled out my phone searching it up and seeing this information 

 ESV / 8,687

And he said, "Hear my words: If there is a prophet among you, I the Lord make myself known to him in a vision; I speak with him in a dream.

so it might be true cool i said getting comfortable they all came back and we started our journey again soon arriving to our one day destination we got out going to our rooms and getting comfortable before getting dressed and meeting up outside in our skiing outfits heading up the mountain and having fun we had a lot of fun we then went back after dark took over we went to the restaurant eating dancing and just having fun we went back to our rooms exhausted by 2 in the morning we hit the road to make it in time for work louis dropped off lizzy at her work and drove straight to the hospital we exitted rushing in and hurrying to change getting our jobs done even though most of us relied on coffee for the most part.

That year has came to an end and the new year has started with me on a facetime with my family back home this carried out straight through the next year i got very known in the hospital since i was now the owner and had full control of the midwives section the hospital got bigger and better the community grew and the hospital got more well known due to our high staffs and hard working members mika had gotten pregnant and 6 months during her pregnancy she had to leave josh got married to Sofie surprisingly and michael is taking it slow with lizzy sky and his wife was abroad and was gonna be coming back next year lucky if you asked me everything was going good except my love life b-but still i was doing okay and amber and aiden well no ring instead they are planning to buy a house together which is amazing ngl i have enough money now to stand on my own and lily claims she started dating a guy that i havent met yet mom and dad said they wanted to visit but i have to help them out due to money issues and i have started filling the paper works for them and amber has been in charged for the child's care section shockingly she hasn't been fired for being too rough loll and me and the girls got super close and the guys too, aiden and i have became the best of friends we go out for drinks and food sometimes just to pass time ether than that nothing new and well its been a year on a half since i moved here.