(❁The first step❁)

after i left the airport with sienna's parents i walked into the frames work building stopping at the front desk "hi excuse me im here to bring in this resigning letter for sienna" "oh good morning did ms foster ask you to bring this in" "yes she did" "could i know why" "im sorry i can't give out this information so if you could just give it to your boss that would be great" i said walking out on my way to work passing by a blonde white girl on my way out.

i was boarding the plane sitting in my seat i was shaking and unlike the first time no one was here to hold my hand , as i sat luna's face popped up in my mind im gonna miss her as well as lucas i could feel myself blushing i shook my head get a grip this is why you're leaving hes getting married and im leaving so i guess 'i'll be okay i thought the plane then took off and i felt myself getting mixed feelings but this was for the best.

i walked in  with confidence present to everyone around but the moment i walked in my office it dropped she still wasnt here and she's not answering my calls i messaged my templates in frustration, the door then opened "sir i have this letter to give you its from ms foster" my head perked up after hearing her name "thank you, you may go now" lucy then left and i looked down on the envelop seeing resignator letter, my mind went blank and i felt light headed i sat in my chair before opening the envelope reading the letter

dear mr. james 

im writing this letter to you to inform you that i won't be continuing to work at this company i want to resign not because of the company but due to personal issues, please dont try to contact me as i've changed my phone number ...and thank you for the fun memories please take care of yourself continue to read the bible and watch over luna and keep her safe farewell

i looked at the paper in disbelief seeing a teardrop falling on the paper i realized i was crying my hands gripped on the paper feeling anger build up inside me where the heck did she go, why did  she do this, was it necessary thoughts filled my mind i got up throwing the paper on the floor along with my tie which suddenly became tight i fell back in my chair letting the tears fall come back i said barely a whisper. i sat in that chair for i dont know how long just staring at the ceiling with my face holding unto the tear stains. the door opened and i couldnt care less to look who it was i felt weak and useless "yow bro wait lucas are you good"i heard my best friends voice but i didnt answer he rushed over to my side and soon held my hands which made the tears come back harder soon he hugged me i pushed him away standing up "lets not right now im not in the  mood man" "i can see that lets take you off work today and tell me what happened okay"  i just nodded walking out the office with him as we drove home minutes later we arrived and we entered "no need to rush but could you tell me whats wrong its weird seeing you cry ive been your friend since kindergarten and ive never seen you cry so whats up man" "she's gone" thats all it took for me to break "who's gone bro" "sienna she- she resigned" "sienna the hot chick you hired as your assistant" i sent a death glare at him "dang i wont say that again so moody even when your sad.. but she's just another employee why do you care so much" "she's not just an employee she was like a sunshine in my life an angel a pure soul who tried to do no wrong and i fell for her so hard and now she left i tried caling her but no answer" "whoa whoa back up you fell for a girl while your wedding is in a week" " bro you know thats just for the media sienna has my heart and will forever even if i never see her again" "well dang bro lets go get some drinks then" "no" "no?" "sienna wouldnt like that if she was here she'd scold me saying its bad for my health" i said smiling a little "well i'll be damned i need to talk with this girl who got you smiling like a fool how about a smoke" "no im gonna quit all of this and you should too" "we should quit smoking and drinking?" "yea we should it's for the better also drive me to the bookstore" "the book store? why?" "i need a bible" i said walking away, on our way i explained more to him about our moments together and how luna called her mom and even showed him the image i took of them, we bought two bibles and went back home, if i could follow the last thing she gave me it would give me peace.

I was currently reading my bible due to boredom and it has been awhile since ive taken up my bible, the plane journey was going smoothly and i couldnt be more thankful .... 2 hours later the plane landed and i collected my luggages i stood outside of the airport and texted in the family group i made telling them i landed safely and that im going to check into my hotel room i took a cab and soon stopped at the miracles hotel i walked in and checked in my name that i registered in, i was then escorted to my room "this is your room ms foster" "thank you miss uhh mika" i say scanning her name tag she just nodded and walked away i entered my room putting my suitcases in the corner and sitting on the couch this room has similar features just like the resort we went to, memories flooded my head i just decided to go to bed after i took a shower.