misunderstanding🤭

i still stood in the same position for more than a minute now in pure shock, he took a step forward coming closer and my breath hitched he just looked at me with a glare walking straight to bubbles "can i go see my daughter now" "Of course- uh girly sienna" i snapped out of it turning to face them "yes i will lets go" i said walking ahead fiddling with my fingers hearing his footsteps behind me i opened her room door letting him walk in "good night im sorry to bother you at this time of night thank you for attending to my baby girl" he said thanking jules "oh thank you and it's no problem but it was actually all doctor K i was just assisting" "and who is doctor K id like to thank him personally" he said "well it's a she and i see you've already met" she said pointing to the door he turned seeing me standing nervously at the door and his eyes darken again sending me a glare before turning back around "can i see her how is she" "I'll have doctor K tell you that" jules said exiting the room.

After coming back from the bathroom i saw a figure standing at the front desk her stance and body proportion resembles something i tried forgetting these past two years but sienna never had blonde hair so i pushed the thought away soon she turned around and i stopped in my tracks seeing her face she seemed just as shocked as me i tried looking away and while doing that i realised what she was wearing she was still sexy as ever nothing changed except for her hair but  why was she here it was then i noticed her coat i wanted to run and hug and just embrace her but i remembered what she put me through these past years my anger grew seeing that she was doing well,i walked past her sending a glare she still havent moved until the lady called her name telling me to follow her she walked in front walking fast as she played with her finger and her hair i watched seeing that she was nervous i entered the room seeing a nurse i quickly thanked her until she pointed to doctor K who was none other than sienna she seemed like a very important part of this organization analyzing the incident earlier, the nurse then left leaving us alone she entered closing the door "lucas i- i dont want to hear it whats wrong with my daughter" i cut her off seeing her eyes widen "she almost got a very sickly disease but i took it out and i vaccinated her and she has severe rashes so she has to stay for a while for them to clear up until then we just have to treat her" "can i touch her" "yes you can" she said softly i looked seeing that she was asleep i took a seat admiring and touching her hand she was at a normal temp i smiled kissing her hand.

once the nurse left i tried to explain to him but he just cut me off and asked about his daughter my eyes widen that was luna no wonder she looked familiar, i explained to him the actions of what i did he just went and sat beside her before kissing her arm

"it's good to see you" i said catching his attention he just turned looking at me with a cold expression before turning away "i miss- if what you are going to say does not pertain to my daughter i dont want to hear" he said i took a deep breath holding back my tears before clearing my throat "here are the pills she needs you can go to to pharmacy on the second floor and purchase them and i think she will stay until monday to say the least" i said he just nodded the door then opened showing sky "ohohoho doctor K you look fancy" he said hugging me  "SKY" I exclaimed surprised  hugging him back "also why are you here aren't you on break" he whispered "im covering for amber shes on a date" he just nodded in understanding "you why are you here" i asked "can't a guy come back to see his princess K also i got good news to tell you we are expecting" really i said jumping in pure excitement "did you see the result" he just nodded "before me how could you do you know the gender" "nope let's leave that up to the others" "im so excited i know how long we've been waiting" i said jumping up "woah calm down dont want you to fall in those heels after all if you are hurt then my baby is at sake" he said letting me go " also dont tell anyone i want to keep it a serect from the others for now" "my lips are sealed" i said as he walked out i turned around with a wide smile on my face which dropped seeing a pair of fire blazing eyes "im collecting the pills then i'll leave tell her i'll be back when she wakes up" he said pushing pass me "luc-" he was gone i turned looking at luna "you grew up just like i had imagined princess" i said touching her hair before taking a seat.

I couldnt stay in that room any longer or i would've punched that dude in his face tears were already dripping down my face when i heard him say that they were expecting she seemed excited about having a baby i guess she's not infertile anymore i just bought the pills before heading home she was the only thing on my mind i was shaking a lot due to the shock of seeing her and her new boyfriend sKy i said mocking his name why can't i move on the way she has who am i kidding she was never in love with me wait that wasnt her boyfriend that i saw two years ago i thought remembering how he looked whatever i thought heading home.