Chapter 11 - Chamber Of Secrets (Part 2)

The night becomes the dawn
To prove that love goes on
It's written in the stars and in my heart of hearts
With you is where i still belong
Through every page we turn
Each lesson that we've learned
Will finally set us free or bring us to our knees
But love is right and never wrong
We know we can say we gave it all
We gave it all for love
Each step of the way we gave our soul
We gave it all for love... all for love

*

After a change of clothes, I leave my hair loose so that it can air dry and then I go looking for everyone else downstairs

Baby Theo was out with Nick earlier in the day, but now he is back and placed in the center of the family room where everyone is. I sit down close to him so I can play with him.

"So, how is the job hunt going?" Nick asks.

"Ahh, slow. I sent out some portfolios but haven't gotten any response yet." I say.

"Oh yeah, where?"

I open my mouth to say, but then consider the possibility of him interfering.

"Just a couple of places." I respond ambiguously and he smirks.

"Ok, well, let me know if you need help." he offers.

"Thanks..I really appreciate that."

Then he continues talking about something else with Roman, including their Sick grandmother.

At some point, I try to peep at Roman, but find that he is looking at me already.

The twins have been in and out of the room, but this time they are each carrying fresh flowers from the garden and run straight to their Uncle.

"Here you go Uncle Roman." They mumble excitedly.

"Thank you little ladies." He murmurs and picks a single flower from each of them, cuts the stalk short and places it in their hair just over the ear making them both beam with happiness.

Then he whispers something in their ears. They giggle with excitement, crossing their legs shyly and turning to look at me briefly....the scene is so cute and adorable that we all smile at them.

But then they both turn and come running in my direction.

"Here you go Aunty Sisi" they say out loud, each has different flowers in their hand, one has Lilacs, one of my favorite flowers, and the other forget-me-nots.

"Oh, wow..for me?" I ask and they nod enthusiastically.

"Thank you." I say.

They look at Roman and then seem to remember something, as they each whisper in my ears.