Preface

First of all, thanks for taking a chance to read my book....i really appreciate your support and interest, and sincerely hope you enjoy my content.

What to Expect with this story.

1) This is a stand alone novel, so you can read this book even without having to read my previous stories.

2) However, the book features characters from the previous stories i wrote about, but, even without reading my previous work, you can still read this book and not get confused.

3) Mature Content, and language.

4) Trigger topics, such as slight mention of matters related to abuse, sexual violence, etc

5) If you have read my previous books, please move forward with this story with an open mind and zero expectations of how you want Roman's story to turn out.. be patient and trust the writer....I promise I will do the very best to deliver to you a good story.

"Lastly...PLEASE always be kind and polite when you drop your comments to me and especially to other readers...i will love and appreciate all your opinions no matter how different they may be to mine or others....

Also, Remember that i'm not a professional writer, and i have no editor, but I will try not to have too many dramatical errors.

I also have a day job, so I will do my best to accomodate all my passions and try to post as often as my other job allows.

With lots of love

Bellamerce.

Xoxoxo