21-30

return

front page

In the last days, I saved the earth by planting

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 21

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    The morning light is getting brighter, the sky is still dark, and the gray haze covers the earth.

    The mutated sweet potato had a full meal last night, and woke up from sleep in the morning, feeling that there were a few delicious zombie corpses on the mountain road. The melon vine grabbed the shelf, pulled out the round and fat sweet potato that had evolved into a golden yellow from the field, and rolled towards the delicious breakfast.

    Seeing that the delicacy was about to reach his mouth, a few dark brown roots suddenly emerged from the ground, and quickly rolled up the zombie. After a few "swish", the zombie said, no! See! up!

    The mutated sweet potato rolled twice on the spot, but couldn't find out who cut off its delicious meal, so it had to roll back disgruntled.

    The gable wall at the foot of the mountain has grown taller, already taller than a person, and its branches and leaves are greener and denser. The branches are a bit thicker. The pink and white rose flowers are like a delicate and charming girl. They are fragrant and very attractive.

    Yan Xiaomi was woken up by the pain. The burn on the calf of her left leg was not treated with medicine last night, and the intense burning sensation on her skin made her want to get a piece of ice to freeze her leg directly.

    Sitting up with difficulty from the sofa, he pulled over the medicine box on the coffee table, which contained half a tube of unused burn ointment.

    Use the medical scissors in the box to cut off the burnt pants sticking to the skin, and then peel them off from the legs bit by bit. The cold sweat on Yan Xiaomi’s head rained down on the ground, and when everything was done, most of the calf had no skin, exposing the scarlet tender flesh inside. Enduring the pain, he applied cool ointment thickly on the wound, half a tube of ointment was used up.

    Mimi has woken up, lying on the table without moving, she seems to be in good spirits, Huzi can also get up and move around.

    Yan Xiaomi cooked two large pots of delicious mutant animal meat for them, and fed them a few crystal nuclei. Mimi fell asleep after eating, and the tigers couldn't stop circling in the yard.

    When Yan Xiaomi came out of the bathroom after scrubbing and cleaning with difficulty, and was about to clean up the zombie corpses outside, she was shocked to find that the dozens of zombie corpses on the mountain last night were all gone.

    She walked around the mountain, and finally found some clues. There were some tattered human clothes near the mutated sweet potatoes, summer orange trees, and pine trees. drag marks.

    Looking up at the Seven Sisters on the wall who had been flourishing overnight, Yan Xiaomi understood that for mutated plants, the virus energy contained in zombies is far more powerful than the little fertilizer they make. It is nothing but a great tonic.     Pulling a branch of the Seven Sisters, Yan Xiaomi said unhappily to a cluster of fragrant flowers on it: "When we were fighting zombies with all our might, you just watched and didn't work. We finished killing the zombies, but you would take advantage of it." "     Hey~ Hey~ This can't be blamed on others, it's obviously your fault." A faint cry sounded in Yan Xiaomi's mind.     Yan Xiaomi was so frightened that she quickly threw away the flower branch in her hand, "Who's talking?"     "I'm the Seventh Sister." The delicate voice sounded in her mind again.     "You, why are you suddenly able to talk?" Originally, Yan Xiaomi thought that she was familiar with all kinds of abnormal things, but this plant could talk, which was completely beyond her imagination.     "When I'm full, I can talk to you." Seven sisters said obediently, "Actually, I used to have a little bit of dim consciousness, and then after being struck by lightning one day, I had a feeling for you, but my energy It’s never been enough.”     “Didn’t I keep watering and fertilizing you? I also fed you a lot of mutated animal viscera and dead fish.” Yan Xiaomi couldn’t help defending herself, telling her that she abused it and refused to give it food. Eat the same.     "It's still too little, I need a lot of food to grow fast, and," the voice of the seven sisters was full of grievances, and they looked like they were about to cry, "It's hard for them to grow up, and you cut off all their branches Yes, the flowers are gone, and they lied to others that they look good, but they don’t have enough energy so they have to sleep, 嘤嘤~嘤~~.”