241-EXTRA4(END)

return

front page

In the last days, I saved the earth by planting

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 241 Natural Playground

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    As for the names of the twins, Yan Xiaomi, who considers herself a waste of names, handed over the right to choose names early on. The whole family is asked to brainstorm and choose two names that are catchy and have beautiful meanings.

    Before the baby was born, Mu Ye, Mu Zhenzhong and Yan Liang almost rummaged through books such as dictionaries, Tang poetry and Song Ci. After several rounds of voting, they finally decided on the names of the siblings.

    My brother's name is Mu Ji, and I hope he can become a bright and upright person in the future.

    The younger sister's name is Muzi, and her nickname is Baole. In ancient times, Zi represented trillions, billions of billions, and naming her sister Zi meant priceless treasure.

    Yan Xiaomi felt that she and the Seven Sisters were inextricably linked, so it was good to name her Zi, which had the same pronunciation as sister.

    When Jiji and Baole were two chubby babies, they only ate and slept every day, but this did not prevent them from winning everyone's love.

    When I was awake, I was hugged by my father, grandparents, uncles, aunts and aunts.

    When he fell asleep, he was closely guarded by a group of advanced mutant plants and Mimi Huzi Fat Da, so that even an ant would not even think about approaching them.

    Accustomed to the quiet and leisurely life in the desert oasis, and her plan to turn the desert into a forest has not yet been fully realized, Yan Xiaomi decided to live here for a few more years, and return to Rising Sun when her children need to go to school.

    Mu Ye considered that after Yan Xiaomi took the child to the sun, many people would inevitably come to see them, and Yan Xiaomi was the most impatient for such entertainment. She had to breastfeed her two children many times a day, so she couldn't rest well, and if she was tired and worried about other things, she was the one who felt distressed.

    No matter what the adults think, Jiji and Baole are definitely the happiest babies. Every day when they open their eyes, someone will play with them and talk to them.

    When they start babbling, there will be a circle of loyal listeners around them, including but not limited to parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, cats, dogs, pandas, elephants, flowers and trees, etc.

    When they can sit on their own, cats, dogs, and pandas will be their softest mobile cradles, ensuring that no hair will be hurt.

    After learning to climb, the mutated grass of level 15 will automatically spread out the thickest green carpet, and they will spread it wherever Jiji and Baole climb.

    The bodies of the dragon and phoenix twins are very strong, and they can walk a few steps tremblingly on two chubby legs in ten months. Liuliu and Huofeng can always stretch out branches to support them when they are about to fall.