141-150

return

front page

In the last days, I saved the earth by planting

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 141 Infiltrating the Bunker

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    The next day, the bunker at the secret research base exchanged fire with Gray Eagle, Dawang, and Guixiong again, but Wu Yu still did not come back.

    A tall and thin young figure quietly slipped out of Yan Xiaomi's house.

    Tang Sicheng left the house, relying on the chameleon ability to hide from Yan Xiaomi and the others, ran all the way and sneaked to the back of the bunker.

    Then, after a shell exploded outside the gate of the bunker, and all the guards in the bunker lay down, under the cover of flying dust, they successfully slipped into the bunker.

    Once inside, Tang Sicheng was stunned by the wide space inside!

    Entering the gate of the bunker, the first thing you enter is a large square with a width of 80 meters and a height of more than 20 meters, in which dozens of military vehicles, tanks and other weapons are neatly parked.

    Walking through the square to the inside, there is a passageway of more than ten meters wide, with no end in sight, all paved with thick stainless steel, and glowing with shiny metallic luster.

    There are many monitoring probes and some incomprehensible devices on the channel, just like the future world in the movie, full of mysterious sense of technology.

    Tang Chengsi was extremely happy that he was a chameleon with the ability to blend into the surrounding environment, otherwise, there would be nowhere to hide in this passageway that was as smooth as a hair without hiding.

    The passage was slowly sloping down. He didn't have a watch, so he didn't know how long he had walked. This passage seemed to have no end, and it kept going deeper and deeper into the ground... something

    was wrong! Tang Sicheng stopped abruptly, and with his own physical strength, he walked briskly for two hours without sore legs.

    But now he has sore legs and pain in the soles of his feet, which proves that he has walked for at least two hours. If he can walk 5 kilometers in an hour, isn't it more than 10,000 meters deep underground? This is impossible, right?

    When Tang Sicheng continued to walk forward, he paid close attention to the subtleties on the wall, and finally realized that he had been going around in circles. This passage looked exactly the same, but in fact it turned round and round, like a maze.

    After all, he was still a teenager, and he didn't dare to touch the high-tech things on the wall casually, so he decided to adopt the most stupid method: sit back and wait for the rabbit.

    This is the only way to come in. I heard from Miss Xiaomi and the others that there are quite a lot of people living in it, so I have to come out and do some activities. When the time comes, he will find someone to follow.

    Although the method was old-fashioned, it was quite effective. Tang Sicheng hid in a corner where the surveillance probe could not see, secretly drank some water, and before he finished eating a sorghum bun, he heard the footsteps of someone coming.