51-60

return

front page

In the last days, I saved the earth by planting

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 51

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    As early as a few months ago, Yan Xiaomi had already stored a lot of firewood. Later, she knew that there would be extremely cold weather, and when she saw dead trees or abandoned wood, she also consciously put them into the warehouse.

    When many people collected firewood all over the mountains and fields, she was already comfortably burning the stove for heating.

    Xiaomi's store is still open, and she doesn't plan to close it all winter.

    Because the business tends to be deserted, Jin Fang and Gao Lili changed to come to work in turn every day, and they will not be allowed to come when it gets colder. Ordinary people's resistance to extreme cold weather is too weak, so it is better to stay at home as much as possible.

    Few people go out to look for supplies in winter, but most of those who still go out at this time have a difficult life. They often go to the store to buy sorghum bales or cotton after selling their goods in the trading center.     Yan Xiaomi decided to watch the store by himself. Anyway, there are heating stoves installed upstairs and downstairs, so it will be warm, and he will read a book inside. Sometimes Lu Feng and Hei Niu will come to the store to wander around, and the day will pass quickly.     On this day, an unexpected customer came to the store.     Jiang Anyu was really boring staying at home. When Mu Ye was at home, she would prepare meals for her son every day, chat with him, and occasionally go out for a visit, which wasn't too boring.     Now that his son is gone, he stays at home alone, eats casually, and sometimes doesn’t bother to cook when he is not hungry. There is no TV, no mobile phone, and he can only read and sleep every day. Occasionally go to Wu Yu’s house and Mu Zhenhua Visiting the house, looking at the neat and lively appearance of the family, I always feel empty in my heart, so I don't really want to go.     Wang Jing from the house next door would occasionally come over with her baby to accompany her to relieve boredom, but she was introverted, and always liked to keep silent in her heart when something happened. After a long time, she felt tired talking to her, and there was less communication.     I remembered that before my son left, he once said that if she was bored at home, she could go to Yan Xiaomi, that girl was very interesting.     In fact, she didn't find Yan Xiaomi interesting. When she first arrived at the base, she felt that she was just an ordinary country girl, and she was quite outstanding in the country.

    In the eyes of her who has seen too many beauties, she is just ordinary. She is dressed in black or gray all day long, and she looks very energetic. Every time she sees her, she is always in a hurry, following a tomboy like.

    What really impressed her was the zombie tide incident. The girl who usually looks tall, thin and kind-hearted, encountered such a big incident, faced with the entrustment of her friends, she was loyal and decisive, and fought hundreds of people alone Zombies, keep her and the child unscathed.

    A girl who is less than twenty years old is a ruthless person, ruthless to zombies, and ruthless to herself.

    At Yan Xiaomi's house that time, she saw Yan Xiaomi covered in zombie blood and her own blood, with a bloody wound on the palm of her waist, so she randomly wrapped it with some gauze. Without even looking at the small bleeding wound, he took the tomahawk covered in black and red zombie blood, and without hesitation took the pair of cats and dogs and ran to the base to support others.