161-170

return

front page

In the last days, I saved the earth by planting

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 161

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    In this plowing competition of mutant trees, the tenth-level Fire Maple King and Eucalyptus did not win the first place, and the top three were not nine-level mutant trees such as Xiaomei pine and rubber trees, but the most numerous Nanzhu, iron birch and summer orange trees grabbed the top three, but Fire Maple King and Eucalyptus were very angry.

    Why did King Fire Maple and Eucalyptus lose? Because although they are high-level, there is only one tree, and the number of each of the three species of Nanzhu, Iron Birch, and Xiacheng is more than 15. If they can't hurt each other, if they chase and intercept each other, can they not lose?

    When they finished their work and received rewards that day, the mutated trees immediately started arguing that it was unfair to bully the few with more.

    Yan Xiaomi showed a warm smile like a wolf grandmother, and gently persuaded Huo Feng Wang Eucalyptus and other trees that only took the last few places, "It's all my fault, I didn't explain the rules in advance, now you understand that the strength of the team is the strongest."

    "However, if you lose, don't be discouraged. If I tell you that you can win by numbers, I believe that with your reproductive ability, you will definitely not lose. This time I am to blame, so today each tree will give you five extra five-level crystal nuclei. I believe you will win back next time, come on."

    Yan Xiaomi is now very proficient at coaxing children, there is no way, whoever told this group of mutated trees, although their level is high, their IQ is similar to that of children, they just follow this trick.

    Fire Maple King, Eucalyptus, Pine, Rubber, and other trees who lost to the top three suddenly opened their mouths. That’s right, it’s not just that you have a large number. At our level, how many children and grandchildren do you want?

    And the bamboo and iron birch trees that were lucky enough to win a small round, and the summer orange tree with the lowest force planting, suddenly felt a sense of crisis. After tasting the huge energy contained in the fruits of victory, they collectively have to upgrade faintly.

    On the same day, after the mutated trees completed the prescribed tasks, Yan Xiaomi didn't take them back home, but let them move freely on the grassland. The smart mutated trees felt that the opportunity had come.

    Except for the place where Yan Xiaomi asked them to dig the ground, there is still a lot of open space in other places. If you don’t work at night, hurry up and have more children and grandchildren to come out to help, and worry about being besieged by other trees in the future?

    Although dozens of trees have reached level eight or above and can leave the land to walk around in a short period of time, they have been stopped by Yan Xiaomi all the time, and they have never been released like this to go wherever they want.

    So, when people in the local area returned to the base to rest after a busy day, the mutated trees were busy, each finding their favorite location based on the information sensed in the soil and air, and the seeds were sprinkled everywhere as if they didn't need energy.