71-80

return

front page

In the last days, I saved the earth by planting

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 71 Buy Buy Buy Buy

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    During lunch, Wu Yu happily told the people from the four major bases about the incident that shocked all the bases last time with a few victories over a wave of zombies.

    The process was extremely thrilling, with twists and turns, and most of the zombies were wiped out by relying on the mutated forest, which is simply unimaginable.

    Although they knew the result a long time ago, they did not expect such a process at all.

    Returning to the meeting room again, the momentum of the people in the four major bases has obviously restrained a lot.

    In addition to the original participants, there was another young woman in the conference room, who was Yan Xiaomi, who had been known for a long time since the arrival of the four major bases.

    About her deeds, anyone in Rising Sun Base can talk for a long time to anyone, and she is also the person they have always wanted to meet.

    "Let me introduce to you, this is the millet shop in the base that sells plants with special effects. The owner of the shop, Yan Xiaomi, needs her to participate in some parts of the things to be discussed later, so she is invited to attend the meeting." Wu Yu introduced.

    From the perspective of protecting Yan Xiaomi, Mu Ye considered letting the base research institute take the name of cultivating saplings, so as to prevent outsiders from taking Yan Xiaomi's ideas and bringing her danger.

    It was unanimously opposed by Yan Xiaomi and others.

    First of all, everyone in the base knows that only Yan Xiaomi can breed flowers and trees that can grow alive in the soil with viruses, and only the seedlings she cultivates have the function of purifying the land. Just ask anyone and you will know.

    Secondly, because of Yan Xiaomi's rare ability, the Rising Sun Base will attach great importance to and protect her. If you want to touch her, you must first weigh yourself, whether you have the ability to be an enemy of the entire base.     In the end, Yan Xiaomi thought that with her current level 6 mutant strength, there were two mutated cats and dogs of level 5 and a mutated panda of level 7, not to mention that the mutated plants all over the mountains and plains could be used by her, and there was almost no one who could hurt her.     To sum up, Mu Ye's objection was invalid, and Yan Xiaomi appeared in the meeting room to negotiate with the people from the four major bases.

    Wu Yu calmly told the four bases the conditions that the Rising Sun Base taught them to plant trees to purify the land.

    "What are you talking about? Two saplings for one gun!!!" The people from the four major bases shouted in unison, they really dared to think.

    Mu Ye raised his eyebrows arrogantly, "Is there a lot? How about a sapling for a gun?"

    Wang Daoqi, who was the hottest, stood up and patted the table, pointing at Mu Ye and yelling.