91-100

return

front page

In the last days, I saved the earth by planting

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 91

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    After feeding fifteen bottles of purified water, the ginseng doll promised to give her some seeds when the fruit would bear fruit after a while, and then disappeared into the forest.

    Yan Xiaomi understands that a natural spiritual creature like a ginseng doll belongs to nature itself, and it is already very good to meet him and let him agree to give him seeds.

    After Wu Yu and the others cleaned up the wolf's body, the group set off again, and finally arrived at Qinglong base before it was almost dark.

    It has been a full 27 days since they entered the territory of Yun Province, and the people at the Rising Sun Base finally ended their life as savages in the mountains and forests, and they were all overjoyed.

    When Ma Chengfei passed the gate of the base, he happened to see Wu Yu negotiating with the gate guard of the base.

    Among the hundreds of tall and burly fighters, the only female, Yan Xiaomi, was very eye-catching, and he saw it at a glance.

    "Boss Yan!" Ma Chengfei ran over to greet Yan Xiaomi enthusiastically.

    Yan Xiaomi had a little impression of this person who emptied his wallet and bought a bunch of things in the store, but he couldn't name him, so he could only respond with a polite smile.

    Ma Chengfei is an acquaintance, it doesn’t matter if you don’t know me, as long as I know you, “Did you just arrive? The director of the base doesn’t know yet, right?” Hei Niu came over and patted him on the shoulder. Legs

    run

    .     Qinglong came very quickly, and with him came Zhu Shangyuan, deputy base chief, his son Qingchi, and other reception staff. The reception was very high-standard, and they obviously attached great importance to the Xuri Base and his party.     After enthusiastically expressing his welcome, Qinglong said apologetically, "I'm really sorry, the last time I went to the Rising Sun Base, I was a naughty dog, and I concealed my identity privately, please forgive me."

    Qing Chi also took the initiative to apologize. Anyway, his actions were not frank enough, and it was easy for people to have bad opinions.

    "It's just a small matter, don't worry about it, your son is so good, you are a tiger father without a son!" Wu Yu complimented with a smile.

    After the two sides exchanged business for a while, Qinglong asked the soldiers of the Rising Sun Base to settle down, and personally brought ten people including Yan Xiaomi, Wu Yu, to a small courtyard with a very Southeast Asian style.

    Xiangzhou is located in an earthquake zone, the ground is humid all year round, and wood resources are abundant, so most of the houses are wooden structures elevated above the ground, which are heat-insulating, moisture-proof and earthquake-resistant.

    Yan Xiaomi was very fond of this kind of exquisite and unique house, and chose a big house facing the Yunling Mountains to live in.

    Mimi also likes this room very much. As soon as she entered the room, she jumped onto the windowsill and stretched her limbs comfortably.