181-190

return

front page

In the last days, I saved the earth by planting

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 181

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    In this snowy winter, one big city and five small cities in Rong province disappeared from the map, and hundreds of square kilometers of land were vacated.

    On the vacated large tracts of land, lush and green forests rose up, pink roses swayed in the wind, and the fragrance wafted in the air, purifying the land and air that had been polluted by countless zombies.

    At the beginning of April, the weather gradually warmed up, and the half-person-high snow began to melt. All kinds of seeds that Yan Xiaomi cultivated in a few months were all sold to the base.

    Agricultural seeding planes took off from the base and sprinkled the seeds on the mountains and plains where the troops of the Rising Sun Base had cleaned up the zombies and dangerous mutant animals.

    The seeds injected with growth energy by the mother plant take root, germinate, and grow up under the watering of snow water. On the gray and white ground covered by snow, dotted with greenery, injecting life into the dark world.

    I don’t know when, the big screen in the trading center began to broadcast the changes in the land after planting outside every day. The people in the base gradually formed a habit. No matter how busy they were every day, they never forgot to watch it. From the fresh green of the snow to the black and gray land covered with green after the snow melted, people’s thinking began to change.     Compared with the environment where the base is becoming more and more crowded and job competition is becoming more and more fierce, those places that have been cleaned up by the base seem to be very good. The mountains and plains are full of flowers and trees, giving people a great sense of security, as if as long as these things are there, Yan Xiaomi can always protect them.     Slowly, people began to inquire about the situation and policies of going to these places at the registration office.     The staff patiently told them that these places are only designated as the subordinate jurisdiction of the Rising Sun Base, and they are still under the jurisdiction of the Rising Sun Base. The base will send soldiers to garrison, and those who move there can rent the purified land, and the base has already connected to these subordinate areas.     Now the newly divided and established subordinate jurisdictions are Dongyao, Ximing, Beichang, and Nanxiong, which represent the four directions around the Rising Sun Base. There are mountains, rivers and flat land, and each has its own advantages and disadvantages.

    Taking the information about the four jurisdictions sent by the staff, many people carefully studied and compared, and many people began to plan to move their families quickly. If they arrived first, they might be able to choose a good location for their houses.

    Speaking of this, I have to mention another pioneering work of Wang Rui: the manned spaceship.

    Because the head of the base asked the research institute of the base to fully cooperate with Wang Rui's research, in just one winter, Wang Rui followed Mu Ye's request to develop a manned spaceship powered by compressed air.