81-90

return

front page

In the last days, I saved the earth by planting

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 81 Talking about Emotional Injury Crystal Nucleus

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Compared with the reception banquet at Xiangyang Base, Tiger Base is a rich and powerful place.

    There were five tables of banquets, and each table was filled with chicken, duck, fish, melons, fruits and vegetables, and more than a dozen boxes of wine, even the expensive flying sky before the end of the world.

    At the banquet, Zhou Da kept warmly calling Yan Xiaomi to drink, and poured wine for her by himself, but Wu Yu refused for her on the grounds of alcohol allergy.

    The people in the Tiger base are very quack-style, they eat meat and drink wine from the bottle, drink white and drink red, and drink beer after drinking red, and play dice with punches and guesses.

    Sun Tiantai is very conniving with his subordinates, even a little proud, this is his ideal life, those rules before the end of the world are worthless bullshit, they can only be used to restrain those useless people.

    Yan Xiaomi frowned slightly, feeling very annoyed in her heart. It seemed that these young women had been living under their clutches for a long time, allowing them to wanton obscenity and laughing carefully.

    Zhou Da saw that Yan Xiaomi was unhappy, stood up and said loudly to the brothers around him: "Brothers, our distinguished guest, Boss Yan, is here, please pay attention to your image.

    " The people who let off steam when they ordered wine looked at Sun Tiantai's somewhat cold face, put away their unruly hands and feet one after another, and let go of the woman in his arms.

    "I'm sorry, it's rare for the brothers under my command to get together like this. It's a bit too much!" Sun Tiantai said to Yan Xiaomi apologetically with a kind smile.

    Yan Xiaomi raised the corners of his mouth, but there was no smile in his eyes.

    After the banquet was over, Sun Tiantai arranged for someone to send them to live in a single-family European villa.

    The villa has three floors, and the third floor has the best view. There is only one bedroom, which is for Yan Xiaomi to live in.

    Of the four bedrooms on the second floor, Wu Yu Hei Niu lived in one each, and the other two and the bedroom on the first floor were allocated to the five captains and three accompanying assistants.

    As soon as the people from the Tiger Base left the villa, Hei Niu and others took out professional detection equipment to check the inside and outside of the house, the ceiling, the floor, furniture such as beds and cabinets, and even the corners.

    Find six bugs, five pinhole cameras, indoor surveillance on the first floor, and surveillance in the yard.

    The bugs and pinhole cameras were directly dismantled, and the monitoring Wu Yu was directly blocked by technology.

    Yan Xiaomi took a stroll around the villa while they were busy. There were luxurious pure copper chandeliers, a huge extravagant sofa, and an indoor swimming pool, although there was no water in the pool.