41-50

return

front page

In the last days, I saved the earth by planting

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 41

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Even though the rose wall is very powerful, it cannot withstand the crazy impact of the zombie tide. It only blocked the zombies' advance for half an hour before being broken through the flower wall.

    The army of zombies continued to follow the smell and figure of the soldiers into the woods.

    The grown-up pine needles are similar to the long needles used by humans to knit sweaters. They are sharp and hard. As soon as the zombies step into the woods, they are pierced through the head by waves of dense pine needle rain. They die directly and are quickly absorbed by the roots of the tree. .

    The growth ability and recovery ability of the creeper are particularly strong. If the front foot is stepped down, the hind leg can get up, and it becomes stronger every time. It directly divides the zombie army into several pieces. Those who have entered the forest are surrounded from the outside.

    The seven most powerful fourth-level mutant zombies were just blocked outside, waving a few huge tentacles angrily, roaring like a tsunami, and ran over the ivy frame and rose bushes like giant tanks, making several gaps, and the zombies behind poured into the mountain forest through the gaps.

    There are senior zombies commanding, and the ordinary zombies seem to have a backbone, they no longer run around, and follow closely behind the senior zombies.

    More than 400 fighters have always kept a safe distance from the zombies, so that they can't attack, and they can't feel their presence.

    Leading the group of zombies around dozens of surrounding mountains, more than half of the more than 40,000 zombies were consumed, and the remaining less than 5,000 were almost all zombies above the second level that were difficult to chew.

    As these zombies got closer and closer to the inner perimeter of the base, the advanced zombies noticed a large amount of living blood in the base.

    The five high-level zombies directly gave up on the humans who had been chasing them, and led most of the zombies back to the base.

    Mu Ye saw countless zombies rushing out of the woods through the binoculars, and immediately ordered to shoot as soon as they were within range.

    Hundreds of people fired at the same time, temporarily suppressing the second- and third-level zombies rushing forward, and directly eliminated more than a thousand of them.

    With the appearance of supernatural zombies later, casualties began to appear in the base.

    There are not as many supernatural beings in the base as there are supernatural zombies, and they mainly rely on gunshots, but the zombies can be fired one by one, and the gun needs to be replaced with bullets.

    Slowly, the base lost its advantage and lost control over zombies.

    Five high-level zombies appeared outside the central city wall of the base, and a huge figure emerged from the woods.