191-200

return

front page

In the last days, I saved the earth by planting

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 191 Rescuing Xia Ying

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Ye Qing bitterly said, "Fight to the death, it's easy to say, if you put on this posture, do I have room to fight back?"

    No matter how arrogant Ye Qing was, he would not dare to bet the lives of more than one million people in the entire base. If he dared to start a war with Mu Ye in the base, those forces who secretly supported Mu Ye would dare to rebel.

    However, Ye Qing was not reconciled to succumbing to the persecution of the rising sun. He took the serious injury of his only son as the price, and in the end he used a bamboo basket to fetch water for nothing. Wouldn't it be a joke.

    When he was in a dilemma, the captain of the team of supernatural beings approached him and whispered a few words.

    Ye Qing pondered for a moment, then nodded slightly, turned around and said loudly to Mu Ye and the others: "Mr. Mu Ji, I borrowed the person from you, but after Dr. Xia finished the operation that day, my secretary personally sent her to the hotel to rest. She was fine." , you sent a large army to surround our base, what is your intention?" Yan Xiaomi and Yan Liang's expressions darkened when they heard this, the old man, Xia Ying saved his only son, not to be grateful, but even beat him up     ,

    shameless     .     Mu Ye sneered and said, "You are also the base chief of a big base. You borrowed him from me. Shouldn't you send us back safe and sound? Now your son is fine, but Xia Ying is missing. You can't be too shameless!" "Who are you calling shameless?     "     Yan Xiaomi and Yan Liang stood aside without interjecting, Ye Qing was delaying time, and they were delaying time, just wasting time.     In the Beishi base, two miniature cats and dogs shuttled across the roofs and alleys at lightning speed, following Xia Ying's scent from Beishi Hospital to find her.

    They chased from the hospital to the hotel room where Xiaying lived. Although the room had been cleaned, Mimi and Huzi could still smell the slightest smell with the keen sense of smell of a fifteenth-level mutant beast. They continued to follow the smell and finally came to a residential building.

    There were many people living in this building. With Mimi's eyesight, she quickly judged that these people were all mercenaries or supernatural beings, and they behaved very vigilantly.

    "Huzi, go and lure them away, and I'll save them." Mimi let Huzi enter through the main entrance, and quickly jumped to the roof to hide.

    Huzi obediently stood up from the corner of the street, showing his huge body, and appeared majesticly on the street outside the residential building, causing a lot of terrified cries.

    "Where is the mutated beast, run!"

    "Help, there is a mutated beast!"

    Several people who tried to stop Huzi's progress were directly slapped away by Huzi's claws, fell to the ground and vomited blood and couldn't get up, "Call the guards, it's a level 15 mutated beast."... The person in charge of guarding Xia Ying saw a ferocious mutated wolf dog as tall as a two-story building heading straight for the residential