101-110

return

front page

In the last days, I saved the earth by planting

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 101 On Climbing Walls

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Then, Zou Zhi talked about his post-apocalyptic experience.

    "After the large-scale outbreak in the last days, because my family lived in a community in the city center with a dense population and a lot of zombies, the whole family stayed at home and dared not come out. "Fortunately, the army sent people to rescue us, and we followed the army to the survivor base in the suburbs

    . "

    At the beginning, everyone was flustered. The troops were busy resisting zombies and various mutated animals. The base attached great importance to people with supernatural abilities. We ordinary people were afraid to go out in the base." "

    Later, all the food brought from home was eaten up, and we had to find jobs to earn crystal cores, or go out to find supplies. I thought that although I was an ordinary person, I was a high-achieving student, and I should have no problem finding a job. "     Unexpectedly, the largest iron-blooded mercenary group in the base knew that I had been engaged in virus research. They insisted that I research some antidotes for them, and the salary they offered was also very high." "     I was a little tempted at first, but when I think about it, my work in Shanghai is somewhat confidential. How did they know?" After thinking about it for a while, I still refused. "     The reason for my refusal is that the Zou Zhi and I they know just happen to have the same name and surname, and we are not the same person. "     "I still don't understand. It's the end of the world, and the research institute doesn't exist anymore. Why do you refuse a high salary because of confidentiality?" I would rather live in such a difficult situation. "Yan Xiaomi asked suspiciously.     Zou Zhi smiled wryly, "Because, I inquired about the actions of the Iron-Blood Servants. "     "Do you know how devoid of conscience they are? " They use a large number of crystal nuclei to buy poor people who are living in difficulties to test medicines. Many people take those semi-finished medicines and suffer from paralysis, physical disabilities, deformities, madness, deafness, blindness, and deafness. "

    Yan Xiaomi looked at his low, cramped and dark house, the thin little girl shyly shrunk in her mother's arms, and the two old people lying on the bed skinny, with cloudy eyes and coughing from time to time.

    Under such a difficult environment, this man can still stick to his heart, which shows that his character is not bad, and he has provided news about his brother.

    Out of emotion and reason, she wanted to help him.

    The walls of the house look bare, and you don’t need to look to know that everything is missing.

    Yan Xiaomi took out a large bag of sorghum bales, two large buckets of water, a basket of eggs, a huge cabbage and a basket of potatoes from the space.

    Zou Zhi's family looked at her, like a fairy, constantly digging things out of the space, dumbfounded.

    "You~this is~?" Zou Zhi looked at the two buckets of clear water, couldn't help licking his chapped and chapped lips, and asked stutteringly.