31-40

return

front page

In the last days, I saved the earth by planting

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 31

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Yan Xiaomi asked Xiaomei to pass over a stainless steel basin and a water hyacinth.

    A water hyacinth generally has five or six air chambers of different sizes, swollen like a pot-bellied gourd, with spongy tissue inside.

    The mutated water hyacinth contains extremely precious purified water, but not all water hyacinths have purified water. Only the mother plant and the second generation directly bred from the mother plant will have purified water. The small gourd of the third generation water hyacinth contains only ordinary clean water that can be drunk. 7.

    Each small gourd on this water hyacinth is the size of a child's palm, and can pour out about 100 milliliters of purified water. The amount poured out from one plant can almost fill a 500 milliliter mineral water bottle.

    Xiaomei said that pouring this water into the plants containing violent energy and viruses can eliminate the violent factors and viruses inside.

    Yan Xiaomi even thought: If he is scratched and bitten by a zombie, can it also have the effect of eliminating the zombie virus, and he can try it later.

    Break off the leaves of the water hyacinth from the neck of the gourd and pour out the water inside. Yan Xiaomi looked at the water on the bottom of the basin and looked at the huge creeper vine net. It seemed too little, and some more.

    The water in more than 20 water hyacinths is enough to fill a basin, should it be enough now? !

    The whole community is covered with creeping vines, some of which have climbed into the house, tens of thousands, it is difficult to see where the taproot is with the naked eye.

    The ivy is very violent and aggressive, and Yan Xiaomi doesn't dare to approach it easily.

    Xiaomei said that Yan Xiaomi's flesh and blood could be wrapped in its floral fragrance, and she could be disguised as a rose flower, so as to prevent the creeper from attacking her directly.

    According to the phoenix tree, the tap root of the ivy is on the first floor of the second building on the left side of the gate of the community, which used to be the small garden of the residents on the first floor.

    Yan Xiaomi tied Zilei to his back, held a water basin in both hands, and walked along the faintly visible path, stepping lightly on the gap on the ground to the second building, for fear of accidentally stepping on a creeper vine and alarming this difficult guy.

    Slowly, she got closer and closer to the main root of the creeper, and she could already see its gray-brown main root with a diameter of more than two meters. Several vines thick as buckets grew from the main root and extended in all directions.

    Ten meters, nine meters, eight meters, seven meters...

    When the distance was almost six meters, the ivy vines moved, where did the little flowers come from, it was so annoying.