221-230

return

front page

In the last days, I saved the earth by planting

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 221 Yin Yang Lotus Flower

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "Xiaomei, can you hear me?"

    Time passed bit by bit, Yan Xiaomi called Xiaomei again and again in his mind, but he never got a response, and his heart became anxious from the calmness at the beginning.

    It is said that Xiaomei is a mutated plant of level 15. She is not afraid of water and fire and has a strong tolerance. She has been tempered by Zijin Lei, so she should be fine. Why didn't she respond? Could it be that it has been buried in snow for too long and the temperature is too low to enter dormancy?

    In the huge snow field, if Xiaomei enters Xiuyan and cannot be contacted, where will she find it in the future, no, she must be woken up.

    So, Yan Xiaomi, who was buried in the snowdrift, kept calling Xiaomei in his mind. Just when his brain was so painful that he was about to give up, Xiaomei responded briskly, "Sister, I can hear you. Wait, I'll go find you!" Gas, there should be no

    problem

    .

    Sure enough, after a while, Yan Xiaomi felt the frozen snow and ice around her body loosen, and several arms-thick branches squeezed left and right around her, forming a round cage to protect the human circle inside. She was finally able to move her stiff body in the space of the cage, and move her hands and feet that were about to lose consciousness from the cold.

    After the numbness and pain of the blood in the hands and feet gradually subsided, Yan Xiaomi quickly took out another 1000ml oxygen respirator from the space, and took a few deep breaths to relieve the heart and lungs that were suffering from the lack of oxygen.     A bottle of 1000ml oxygen respirator can be used for nearly an hour. When she was first buried in the snow, she did not dare to use it to save money. Later, she took it when she had difficulty breathing. She persisted for a full hour and a half. Could it be uncomfortable?     Fortunately, Xiaomei came in time, and fortunately, when leaving the base, Xia Ying thought that she might go to the plateau to find ores, and prepared a few more oxygen cylinders for fear of her altitude sickness.

    The root system of the mutated plant is very powerful, it can absorb the surrounding energy for its own use, and it is so powerful that it can even pierce through stones. Although it takes a little effort for Xiaomei to condense the ice and snow, it can't stop its free root system.     Like taking a shuttle in a tunnel, Yan Xiaomi was dragged by Xiaomei to the main root of the main body to protect her, "What happened before, I didn't realize you were gone until I was almost at the exit     !     "     At that time, she was only four or five meters away from the exit. Later, when she ran back to rescue Mimi, she backed up two or three meters. The total distance was only seven or eight meters. She slid a certain distance in the snowdrift just now, so she should be very close to the exit, right?     "This, it seems, maybe, maybe, there is still a little distance from the exit." Xiaomei said hesitantly, can it say that it has dragged Yan Xiaomi a long way into the deep ditch? I'm really embarrassed to say it.     Yan Xiaomi couldn't help rubbing her forehead, feeling that the trip to the snow-capped mountains was cheated by the plants. From Xiaomei's rare stuttering tone, it was not difficult to guess that it didn't know where it was buried under the snow-capped mountains, so it was embarrassing to say.     "Oh, forget it, no matter where it is, let's go out first, Mimi and Huzi are probably dying of anxiety." The deep ice and snow cut off her connection with cats and dogs. Fortunately, she was in the same space as Xiaomei, and her developed root system narrowed the distance between them. Otherwise, her current fate would be hard to say.     "Okay, let's go now." Xiaomei was a man of action, and after she finished speaking, she pulled the root cage containing Yan Xiaomi and continued to drill through the pile.     But after a while, Yan Xiaomi realized that something was wrong. The total length of this deep ice and snow ditch was only seven to eight hundred meters at most. According to the speed at which they drilled through the snow, they should have gone out after such a long time. Why did she feel that it was getting colder and colder? !     "Xiaomei, are you going in the wrong direction?" Yan Xiaomi hurriedly asked in his mind.