61-70

return

front page

In the last days, I saved the earth by planting

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 61 My Brother Said

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    After Mu Ye got off work, he took Monkey away and asked him to go home early.

    With that striding attitude, those who didn't know it thought they were rushing to do something urgent, the monkey gave a low cough and swallowed the smile in its throat.

    When they got home, Gao Lili hadn't come back yet, so Mu Ye dug out a bottle of beer from the cabinet to quench his thirst. This stuff, like cigarettes, is now a hot commodity, and the monkey grinned in pain.

    Fortunately, Gao Lili came back not long after, and the monkey quickly snatched it from his hand and took it out again. Before he had time to open the bottle, "Drink less, and you will know that I have this little stock." Mu Ye looked at Gao Lili helplessly, "What did she say?" It was rare to see Mu Ye lose his composure, and Gao Lili sighed deliberately, "She said, you are too old to

    match

    .

    " ?

    He was obviously only 30 years old in two months, and before the end of the world, he was a diamond-encrusted king, and he was always in demand.

    Is it because diamonds are not worth much anymore in the last days? !

    Seeing his instant shock, Hou Zi and Gao Lili accidentally couldn't hold back their laughter.

    Mu Ye stared at her with a half-smile, "Do you think it's funny?"

    Gao Lili quickly stopped laughing, and comforted

    her, "But Xiaomi didn't refuse outright, and promised I would consider it." "Thanks, I'll go find her." Mu Ye waved her hand, planning to ask Yan Xiaomi for an answer.

    "Mu Ye, you'd better not go to her today. I think she looks interesting to you. Why don't you give her a few days to think about it. She's a little girl. I told her suddenly that even if I want to agree to a relationship with you, I should be reserved, right?" Gao Lili hurriedly stopped him and persuaded her.

    It made sense after thinking about it, Mu Ye decided to give her three days.

    If she still doesn't agree in three days, then don't worry about urban routines and rural routines. If you like it, it's his, and no one can take it away. Mu Ye, who is born with a gangster in his bones, makes a domineering decision.

    For Yan Xiaomi, there is no concept of three days, and no one told her that she has to make a decision in three days, and she should do what she should do every day calmly.

    Mu Ye, who was restless every day and couldn't help but sneak a look at her, was so angry that his teeth itch, little girl, I really don't care about him.

    Fortunately, Yan Xiaomi didn't procrastinate for too long. Anyway, she will definitely get married and have children in the future. She has not forgotten her parents' last wish. Since Mu Ye likes her a lot, she also likes him a little bit, so what's there to be hypocritical about?