121-130

return

front page

In the last days, I saved the earth by planting

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 121

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Perhaps it was the invincible achievements in the past, which were too smooth, and the fact that they had not yet left the border of Rong Province, and there was always an illusion that they were still within their own sphere of influence, which made the soldiers who turned into wild wolf mercenary regiments relax their vigilance.

    The appearance of the eleventh-level three-headed myriad-legged monster made everyone tense up. Any negligence at any time may cause irreparable casualties and losses.

    Most of the road after crossing the huge fissure abyss was broken or collapsed by mudslides, making it impossible to drive at all, and everyone can only move forward on foot.

    Mimi and Huzi went to the other side of the abyss because Yan Xiaomi took a step before, and when Yan Xiaomi was in danger, they were so anxious that they screamed and couldn't help, and they were worried, so they insisted on following her every step of the way.

    Because everyone was more vigilant, they encountered a level 9 mutant wild boar and two level 10 mutant leopard wolves, and they were quickly wiped out by everyone.

    The powerful mutated plants were reminded by Xiaomei, and Yan Xiaomi told Mu Ye to lead everyone to avoid them in advance.

    Not only the dangers encountered along the way, more than 300 people crossed mountains and ridges, and carried several wounded in turn, which also exhausted their physical strength. Fortunately, they had space buttons, so they didn't have to carry luggage, which saved a lot of trouble. . Qirong

    Province is known as the Land of Abundance and is rich in products. There are also many useful mutant plants on the high mountains here.

    Yan Xiaomi held the mini potted plant containing Xiaomei in his hand, and asked him to pay attention to the plants with special functions along the way, which was quite fruitful along the way.

    Fat Da didn't want to be locked up at home all the time, so he asked Yan Xiaomi to release him. This big guy looks clumsy and huge, but he moves very nimbly on the mountain, running faster than many soldiers.

    Regarding the fact that Yan Xiaomi carried a miniature house that could fit a nearly three-meter-tall giant panda, everyone remained silent. Don't ask if you shouldn't. Anyway, there are enough strange things happening to her, so this one is not bad.

    Seeing that everyone seemed to be surprised, Yan Xiaomi simply let himself go.

    If the temporary camping place is flat and wide, just put the house on the ground, enlarge it to its original size, and eat, wash and sleep at home.

    However, she was too embarrassed to enjoy it alone, so she tidied up the two guest rooms on the second floor, one for Mu Ye and the other with two beds for Wu Yu and Xiong Gui.

    After visiting his room, Mu Ye couldn't help sighing and said, "It's not easy, brother. After two years of dating, I finally managed to move into my future wife's house." Yan Xiaomi was amused by the bitter look on his face, and said with a smile, "You can't live in vain. You should share half of the housework."... On this day, Fat Da and Hu Zi opened the