151-160

return

front page

In the last days, I saved the earth by planting

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 151 The Falcon on the Grassland

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    As soon as Mu Ye discovered the traces of mutant beasts in the dark, he was ready to go out to pick up Yan Xiaomi. As soon as he walked to the gate, he saw her come back with four elephants and let out a herd of wild elephants.

    The two met and discussed, and Mu Ye agreed with her decision, and sent two small teams of soldiers and elephants to strengthen the security of the camp, digging salt first.

    Everyone shortened the rest time and only rested for six hours a day, trying to dig more salt away in three days.

    Since the salt lake has existed for a long time, many mutated animals on the grassland would come here from time to time to replenish the salt. The arrival of a large group of people from the Rising Sun Base and staying here for a long time naturally attracted the attention of the mutated animals.

    The flesh and blood of a large number of supernatural beings undoubtedly has a huge temptation for these mutated animals, which are already scarce in food. They do not leave after replenishing the salt, so more and more mutated animals stay here.

    Due to the deterrence of dozens of mutated wild elephants, they just wandered around, and the high-level mutated animals would also take the opportunity to prey on some low-level prey.

    On the morning of the fourth day after arriving at Karta Salt Lake, the two pure white salt mountains had disappeared, and they were all put into the space button of the Rising Sun Base, and the large salt blocks on the lakeshore were gone, revealing black-gray soil.

    Only the surface of the lake, as smooth as a mirror, is still white and bright, and an unknown amount of salt particles are deposited on the bottom of the lake. Maybe in a few years, under the blowing of the wind and waves, the shore of the lake will be full of salt lumps again.     After a good night's rest, the soldiers ate their fill, packed up their tents and digging tools, and checked to make sure nothing was missing. Then, under Mu Ye's command, they took out their weapons with murderous aura and faced many mutant animals that surrounded them.     In the past two days, many mutated animals tried to attack them, but they were all driven away by the elephant group and Mimi Huzi, just to protect the salt land here from being polluted.     Now, it's time for them to act.     Mu Ye looked around, and there were many mutated leopards, hyenas, prairie wolves, wild dogs, and jackals, as well as a few lions. Many mutated animals were above level seven, and the highest three were level ten.

    Very good, all the ferocious beasts on the grassland are here, and these beasts are rushing to deliver the meat, so let them all stay.

    The mutated animals on the inner three floors and the outer three floors surrounded the crowd. Seeing the humans taking out their weapons and looking murderous, they immediately assumed an attacking posture, and the hunting battle between the two sides was imminent.

    "Kill!"

    Following Mu Ye's loud order, a bloody fight between mutated animals and mutated animals, between humans and mutated animals, began.