Chapter 13

Author pov

"that fucking Collins" Jungkook's dark roar can be heard in whole mension.

He look furious.

" What should we do now, why everything needed to happen now." jimin seem frustrated by the sudden news.

"It's a well made plan jimin hyung. They raised the Seoul issue just to divert our focus from here." Jungkook told them thoughtfully.

"Collins cannot do this work alone, there must be another gang behind it. I'm damn sure." yoongi think deeply before saying.

"Jungkook, what do we do now? In Seoul, Jin Hyung cannot handle everything alone, there must be someone with him. We will have to go there while Half will have to go to Arcadia to handle the situation there" taehyung said.

"Namjoon Hyung and Taehyung Hyung, you both go to Korea today to be with jin hyung. While hoseok hyung and jimin hyung both you will going to Arcadia to solve the situation." Jungkook thought for sec. Before saying further.

"I know they wants to divert our attention, so I and Yoongi Hyung will stay here. If all of us are not here, situation gonna more complicated." he frustratedly sigh in last. Everyone is agreed with Jungkook.

"When will Mother come from Uncle Kim's house? I want to meet her before I leave." taehyung suddenly remember about his mother and asked cutely with pout.

"yaah, Taehyung! You're still a child

"yaah, Taehyung! You're still a child. Sometimes I feel that whether you are small in this house or Jungkook." jimin complain bcs taehyung always behave like this.

All members chuckled. A while ago everyone was so serious but now everyone is laughing after watching the cute cat fight of 95's. It is true that Taehyung sometimes seems very mature, but in front of his mother and hyung, he becomes a small child. He is so close to his mother.

"Mother will not come for a few days, Uncle Kim's health is not good yet......" hoseok inform them softly.

...........................................................................................................................
After few week later

Y/n pov