Chapter 27

Genevieve's Point of View

________________________________________________

I opened my eyes. I felt that familiar burning again, although it wasn't as bad as last time. I looked to see my razor nails.

"I'm alive?" I said confused.

I got up and looked in the mirror. Atomic Woman's reflection stared at me. I stared down at where my wounds were. There was nothing there. I'm alive!!! And I still have my powers!!!! I transformed back into my regular self. I was feeling a little weak so I went back to my bed and layed down. What happened to Carmen? Was my family and Mr. Kent ok?

I heard a knock at the door. A doctor came in "Hello Genevieve. How are you feeling?" she asked.

"I'm fine. Thank you for asking."

"Your welcome. You have some visitors that would like to see you. Is it ok if they come in? " she asked.

"Yes, that's fine."

She closed the door. I was alive and well. I think I was safe....what happened when I blacked out?

The door opened. My Mom and Dad rushed to my side. My brother followed behind.

"This is the second time you've been in the hospital within a couple weeks." my Dad said.

I laughed. It was unfortunately true, I couldnt imagine my parents insurance.

My Dad and Mom hugged me.

"I'm just glad your safe."