Chapter 30

"Hello Miss Gardner." the man stated.

"Ummm hi....who are you?" I asked. I was confused of his intentions. There were so many suited guys I seen in the last month, I wasn't sure who was good or who was bad.

"My name is Ryan, I work for the government, " he pulled out an ID. Seems legit. "How are you doing?" he asked.

"Good."

"Good to hear, we have heard so much about you Miss Gardner or should I say Atomic Woman."

Wasn't sure if he meant that as a good thing or a bad thing.....

"You became the most powerful and dangerous thing on the planet, used a stolen piece of government property and have had my men running around trying to keep your identity safe!"

I looked down, the super suit bracelet was gone.

"Allow me to explain!" I said panicked.

He ignored me. "yet, you managed to take your powers and super suit to save lives and stop crime. Dr. Henderson would have been proud."

Huh? What just happened here? I just went from a lecture to being praised for my hard work. He pulled out the bracelet from his pocket. He handed it to me.

"You are doing a great job, you can keep the super suit."

"Wait....why are you being so nice?" I asked confused.

"You are a hero, you have saved many lives and helped remove criminals from the streets. We could use such an incredible hero."

I knew there was a catch.

"What do you need me for?" I asked.

"Well, we could use an agent in helping to catch the top dangerous criminals in the country...better yet the world. I will not force you to, but I feel that you would be a great help."

I sat there for a second. These past few months had been a roller coaster ride. I had taken quite a beating and exhausted myself in trying to stop all these crimes and was still in school. Any normal person would not have wanted the stress. But I am not a normal person. I smiled.

"I'm in!" I said. I shook hands with the official. I could feel my glowing green eyes glowing. No matter how hard of a beating I got, nothing was going to stop me. Look out world, there is a new hero in town.......