Chapter 16

PUPPY

NEXT MORNING

Jungkook pov

It's morning, I haven't slept all night! I don't know what happened to me . Why did I call y/n special in front of that guy? Why did I react like that when that man touch her? No one can be special to me in a few days. Especially y/n. That's very strange. She is so different, And it is not that I have any attachment or sympathy for her. If there was someone else, I would have also react same.

All these questions were roaming in my mind all night.

"I should not think too much about this, she does not mean anything to me."Jungkook sighed and head towards his washroom.
After taking shower he went downstairs for breakfast.

Author pov

" y/n? Why did you get up so early? And who told you to cook?" he heard his mother's voice which is probably coming from kitchen.

" Good morning eomma... Actually My sleep goes away early in the morning, so I got up early. and about cooking because I had no work to do, so I decide to cook something for you." You said while showing your brightest smile. You never ever in you life smile like this.

"yaah you little,..... Aaaigo you should not cook. You are too young to do all this......(sigh) I know why you are cooking."she yelled.

" I-i was getting b-bored that's why" you said hesitantly.

"No, you're cooking because you think we pity on you....... Baby? What do you think I won't understand?" she asked, the disappointment is clearly seen in Mrs. Jeon face.

"I-i n-" Nothing comes out from your mouth because it's true. you do not want to be a burden on anyone, and to be very frank you do not even have the habits being adore and cared by anyone.

"You are my daughter and Eomma knows everything. You should not think like this ok?" she said and you smile in return with your full heart.

"ok eomma" mrs. Jeon Come closer to you and give you a bear hug. You feel suffocated because she was literally hugging you so tight.

"ahhhhmmmm" you both get startled by someone's throat clearing voice.

"What's going on here?" Jungkook asked while giving you both his suspicious look.

"oh kookie... You scared us.. I'm just hugging my doughter" Mrs. Caressed y/n cheeks while telling Jungkook.

" (cough) ... d-daughter????" he choked in the air after hearing his mother saying y/n her daughter.

"Yes, how good it is that I got my daughter yesterday. And Now you all will have a little sister too." she excitedly said while clapping her hands and jumping in her place like a small kid who just got new candy.

This time you both choked in air.

The fuck.. Sister??? Seriously?? Jungkook thought.

 Sister??? Seriously?? Jungkook thought