Chapter 18

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Today I had a very strange dream. There was also y/n in that dream. I saw that we are both together like a couple and we have a son too. It was a very strange dream, but I don't know why it looked so good. Our child's name was Jungwoo in Dream. He was so cute just like me. The best thing I felt when saw him with y/n. She herself is child but holding our child in dream was looking like beautiful fantasy.

What a nonsense. Me and y/n together??? Never. I really need a psychiatrist now. I don't know what this puppy has done in my mind. If I analyze deeply, then ever since I met this puppy, I have always been thinking about her. My mind is full with her thoughts. Earlier I was not like this.

Right now I'm a little bit sleepy. My eyes are closed. I should get up now.

And as I about to get up from my bed I feel someone arm around my waist

Fuck shibal, who is this? Did a thief sleep with me?

And as soon as I saw the owner of that hand, I was shocked.

"pups!" I mumble. I was so confused. That when I remember last night fight.

Aaa seriously! I fight with y/n bcs I also want to sleep with eomma. What an embarrassing moment it was. If Hyungs gets to know, then they will all make fun of me a lot.

She put her face in my chest. How can eomma leave us like this? I'm big grown man now. And the way she snuggle in my chest is so sensitive. No one ever in my life sleep with me. And I keep Girls 100 meters away from me and look here she almost on me. One leg on me another out of bed. One hand around my waist and another one I don't know where it is. If she finds out that she is sleeping like this, I don't know what will be her reaction . I'm more afraid of her phobia.

I shook her little so that she could get away from me on her own. But she is sticked to me even more. Ahhh, what situation did I fall in? This is the first time I have seen this puppy so close. The Facial feature of Y/N is very different from korean. Big beautiful eyes, small little nose and those soft lips.

I swear she looking very cute. I have urge to kiss her those bread cheeks. They are so temptating to me. I lean close to her face, she is so small, but so cute. And I don't know why but i kissed her cheeks. She smile in her sleep. Such a baby she is. She mumble something in her sleep.

"d-dad, I love you so much. Don't l-leave me. I'm so alone." suddenly she make a sad pout. I don't know what happened in her past life. She look so disturbed by her past.

I just stroke her hair in response so that she could relax. I think she thought I'm her father. I don't know why, but her action does not irritate me. I found it cute nowdays.

But this feeling comes only for this puppy. I don't know how I would have react if there was another girl in her place right now. May be she is different from all other girls, she never even thought of seducing us or anything. so maybe that's why, I don't have any problem with her. What is this feeling that makes me think only about her? Whatever it is, I feel very good.