Chapter 23

Thankful

Thankful

_______________________________________

(After dance class)

After the dance class, you came straight from there. Your whole face is red by now. You could not handle the intense look that Jungkook was giving you while showing his sexy dance moves. You are in the washroom and washing your face.

" What's wrong with that Jungkook?gosh, Why is he looking at me like that? And who the hell writes such lyrics, man?" You yell in frustration

" What's wrong with that Jungkook?gosh, Why is he looking at me like that? And who the hell writes such lyrics, man?" You yell in frustration. You splash handful water in you face but You're also blushing so much at the same time.

"that jeon fucki-" you was about to curse him that when blackpink enter in the washroom make you words halt.

"Ohh hey y/n. You're here." jennie said with small smile.

You just ignore them and dry your wet face and hand.

"y/n, look, We're sorry, we bullied you a lot. We are very embarrassed." lisa said with guilty expression. Three of them looking very guilty.

"It's ok, But don't bully anyone from now on." You blankly said and about to pass by them that when rose held your wrist.

"y/n, We want to be your friend, until you'll not consider us friends, we will feel that you are still angry with us." rose plead.

"I said I have forgiven you guys. Why do you want to be a friends?" You feel annoyed and irritated and said rudely to them.

"please y/n, We can be good friends" jennie said with little hope.

(Your pov)

By the way, I do not trust these people, but I think these are genuine sorry for their behavior. I don't even have any reason not to make them my friends, so why don't I try it?

"Ok, we can be friends. But don't expect anything more from me." I said and three of them smiled brightly and suddenly they hugged me from all side.