Chapter 24

My everything

My everything

_______________________________________

{After few weeks later}

AUTHOR POV

After that incident, Y/N and Jungkook became MORE and more close to each other. Most of the time they both spend their time together.

And of course Y/N have also made special bond with other members too. Y/n finds Yoongi very cute and she no longer calls him by his name now she call him grumpy old man.

Tae and Jimin have become y/n's buddy. Now Y/N also likes Jimin's flirty talk, she realise that he is not bad from heart. Jimin always flirts in healthy way. Taehyung and Y/N spend a lot of time with each other while fighting with each other for small small things.

One day when Jungkook was busy and Taehyung had to play a video game, he asked y/n to play with him. Since then, both of them have become best friends.

Jungkook was extreme jealous not because you were playing games with taehyung, but because taehyung asked you to play with him but not him.

He is jealous of you. Ofcourse taekook both share a different special bond with each other. He was jealous that how can you take his place, taehyung is only his game partner.

You tease them both by saying that you love boy love story nowdays And that they both look so good together (it's true though Hehe) so you tease them for that.

Hoseok is such a swaeetheart. He is so cheerful person. He teach you some dance step too. He's the best dancer in BTS. You admire him.

He always cheer you with his soothing smile. You call him hope,because he is literally a hope in human form.

And ofcourse your brother is too much sweet. He is literally opposite from the personality he was showing that day. He is so handsome, smart, and warmhearted and cute of course . He so positive so pure hearted person.

You love him so much. He is so caring towards you. You make him brother and he never step back from his responsibilities towards you. Once he told you that he like small little tiny thing, he said you're also so tiny and small so He found you cute and tiny.

And eomma is being so emotional nowdays when she saw you are changing for good. She always said that you're her heart. Nowdays eomma face is always smiling. She always say that her blood is increasing day by day because of her everyday dose of happiness.

You end up sleeping with your mother at the end of day. Because of another jealousy of Mr. jeon Jungkook he also always end up on the same bed with you. You don't mind his presence and his touch.

You feel comfortable around him. Sometime when eomma wake up earlier, both of you founded tangled with each other. You love being in his arms.

For Jungkook that moments is the best moment for him. He is living best morning nowdays. All the members is so amazed and shocked by your behaviour because you never being touchy to anyone beside Jungkook.