† Would you mind taking my virginity tonight? †

Her lips were soft and smooth with his movements as if accepting his kiss

Her lips were soft and smooth with his movements as if accepting his kiss. It was an impulse on his part to kiss her and he doesn't have any answers as to why he did it. It was just as if a voice told him to kiss her and he acted on it.

He pulled away from her, opened his eyes, and saw her hazel brown eyes looking back and forth between his deep blue eyes in surprise. How would he explain himself out of this, he thought, feeling his Adam's apple bounce as he swallowed.

"That should calm you down," he said dryly, taking a sip of beer.

Killian placed the beer next to him on the kitchen counter and turned his gaze back to Bree who gave him a slap across the cheek.

"Go to hell!" she growled, and quickly disappeared towards the bathroom, locking the door.

He stood quietly in the kitchen with a blank stare from the shock that Bree slapped him in the face. He never saw it coming as Bree used to give him quick kisses all the time and this one was just the same but lasted longer, not even with tongue, he thought and felt his cheek sting.

He rubbed his neck and glanced at the bathroom door while blaming himself for getting her even more upset. With heavy shameful steps, he walks towards the door but is left standing outside for a moment when he hears her sobbing.

"I'm sorry Bree. Can you please unlock the door so we can talk?" he said in a deep voice, hearing her turn on the shower.

"Killian?" he heard Jolie say, snapping him out of his thoughts.

He had no idea how long he had been sitting in class and stared blankly as he thought back to Monday night. Bree had barely spoken to him during those four days and when they talked, they avoided everything that reminded them of that night.

"Are you okay babe?" asks Jolie, pulling a strand of hair from his forehead.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking about the party tonight," he replied in a hoarse voice, falling back on his seat.

"What? Is there a problem?" she asked, dragging her long black nails over his neck.

"I can't come. I'm working tonight," he said, turning his gaze to her disappointed expression.

"Don't you have time to come after work?"

Killian shook his head slightly and put his hand around her neck to pull her towards him. "I promise to make it up to you later," he whispered against her lips and kissed her.

He let his tongue attack hers in a steamy kiss and felt her stroke her hand over his crotch.

"Mr. Jackson and Miss Hendrix, when you're done, please tell us what Mr. Johnson just read to us," Mr. Watts said, and Killian pulled away from Jolie's mouth.