† Lost Control †

Killian was leaning against the railing on Tristan's patio late this Friday night after work, smoking a joint while trying not to think too much

Killian was leaning against the railing on Tristan's patio late this Friday night after work, smoking a joint while trying not to think too much. Bree had written him a message earlier in the evening that she was missing him and that he could wake her up when he got home from work in case, she had fallen asleep.

He had worked his hardest through the hours of work during the night and had perhaps been more quiet than usual with customers. It was a lot to take in and he didn't want to worry Bree too much unnecessarily either, but he was not ready to take such a big step as starting a family.

"Killian, right?" He heard a female bright voice say, and the girl standing next to him caught his attention instantly with her appearance.

She reminded him of someone, but he couldn't figure out who she was or how and if they had met before.

"Do we know each other?" he asks, seeing her smile modestly as she turns her gaze away from him.

"I feel like I already know you, but you probably don't know who I am," she replied, turning her gaze slowly back to him. "I'm Marissa, Tristan's sister."

Killian's gaze wanders down her body and finds her style of dress very attractive with the white tight corset that almost makes her plump breasts fall out and the short black leather skirt with a high slit on both sides. Her light brown long wavy hair is loose and frames her face perfectly.

"I would never have guessed that. You're much more attractive than him," Killian said, watching her take the joint away from him.

"God, I hope so," she laughed softly, taking a deep puff, and blowing the smoke into his face. "So, who's your girl?" she asks, looking towards the pool.

Killian rips his gaze away from her and looks towards the pool in front of them at girls dressed in only bikini bottoms playing volleyball while a bunch of guys sit on the edge of the pool and admire their bouncing breasts.

"None of them," laughs Killian briefly, and felt relief that Bree wasn't like those girls as he would turn himself inside out with jealousy. "She stayed home tonight."

He turned his gaze back to Marissa who continued to look towards the pool as she took another puff. Killian turns around and leans his butt against the railing and notices Marissa join in.

"You seem pretty normal compared to Tristan and his friends," Marissa said, causing Killian to chuckle.

"I'll take that as a compliment," he said, tucking his hands into his jeans pockets while turning his gaze in her direction. "You seem pretty normal yourself for being his sister."

"Thank God I got all those good parts," she laughed briefly, moistening her lips as she scanned him.

Killian liked her confidence, and she reminded him a lot of Bree, both in appearance and personality. He chuckles modestly and finds himself studying her perhaps a little too closely.