† The truth be told †

Killian greeted Hazel but tried to avoid looking at her as Bree would no doubt get jealous

Killian greeted Hazel but tried to avoid looking at her as Bree would no doubt get jealous. The atmosphere between everyone was tense, except for Isaac who was completely unaware of the situation. Isaac took a sip of his beer and asked Hazel if she wanted one, but of course, she politely declined, causing Tristan to look at Killian.

A wave of nausea washed over Killian at the mere thought of Bree finding out that he was possibly the father of Hazel's baby in the most brutal way. Suddenly his heart began to race in his chest, beads of sweat became visible on his forehead, the voices of Isaac and Hazel became muffled and sounded as if they were distant, his grip on Bree tightened and he suddenly felt dizzy.

"Are you okay Killian?" Bree asks, running her hand over his sweaty forehead.

He is about to answer her, but just as he opens his mouth to speak, he has to throw himself over the railing to avoid throwing up all over Bree. He feels Bree stroke his back as she calls out to his mum who comes rushing out the back door.

"What's going on? Honey, are you okay?" Molly asks worriedly, coming up next to him.

Killian stands and gags for a few seconds, but when nothing more comes out, he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand and stands up straight in front of his mum.

"I'm fine," he snapped and went inside to wash his face, aware that he had Bree right behind him.

"What's going on Killian? You got weird when Hazel showed up," he heard Bree say next to him as he rinsed his face with cold water. "You promised me no lies."

Killian wiped his face dry and leaned his ass against the washing machine as he studied Bree's serious gaze at him. She crosses her arms over her chest to show that she is waiting for him to start explaining and he knew it was time because the longer it went on the worse it would get.

His Adam's apple bounced in his throat as he didn't know where to start and looking into her beautiful brown eyes that were soon to fill with tears only made it harder.

"I don't know how to say this without hurting you, but before I tell you, I want you to know that I love you and nothing in the world will ever change that," he mumbled as he was so scared of how she would react.

"You're scaring me, Killian," Bree said and he could see her eyes tear up.

"I— I may have accidentally gotten Hazel pregnant the morning I had sex with her," he said shamefully with a broken voice.

Bree stood there silently in front of him with tears starting to roll down her cheeks and he saw on her face how her whole world crumbled to pieces in mere seconds. He opened his arms to embrace her, but she took a step away from him.

"Please Bree, don't leave me," Killian said quietly, feeling his lower lip begin to quiver and his eyes fill with tears.

"How long have you known this without telling me? It's been at least three months since you had sex with her, which means..."