† Just a taste †

The room had black wallpaper with red neon lamps along the ceiling, a large black leather couch with two armchairs on the other side of the table of dark wood, a large black rug, and small plastic bags of various drugs scattered across the table

Killian took a seat in the armchair, Tristan sat down in the other, and Isaac sat down on the couch with Gina. All three of them watched as she took four pills out of a bag and placed them on a silver tray before she began crushing them into white powder.

"Who wants to go first?" she asks as she grabs a credit card and collects the powder in four lines.

Killian watched as her gaze wandered over them and stopped at Tristan.

"What about you Tristan? Do you dare to take the first one?" she asks, handing him the tray with a rolled piece of paper.

"Fuck yeah," he replied, rubbing his hands together before taking the tray from her.

Killian watched as Tristan sniffed the line and grimaced with his face. He gave the tray to Isaac who did the same thing before the tray ended up in Killian's hands. He was no longer sure if he wanted to do this and stared at the tray while Adam's apple bounced in his throat.

"It's okay Killian, it's just morphine. Doctors use it all the time in hospitals, it's completely harmless," she convinced him, and Killian cleared his throat before leaning down and sniffing it into his nose.

He started coughing and suddenly there was blood coming from his nose which caused him to freak out.

"Shit, what the fuck is happening?" said Killian, feeling his heart rate increase as he wiped away the nosebleed with the back of his hand.

"Relax Killian, you have a sensitive nose. Don't worry," Gina said, sniffing the last line and falling back on the couch.

Killian fell back into the armchair as a sense of deep relaxation, a dreamlike state of euphoria, kicked in. Gina put on the song ExTasy ExTano with full bass that made Killian's entire body vibrate and let his gaze wander to Tristan who sits and rocks his head to the music.

Suddenly, he sees Jolie along with some other girls entering the room but doesn't know if his brain is playing a prank on him or if the witch is standing in the room.

"Sit down girls, we're just getting started," Gina said, greeting two of the girls.

Killian looked at Jolie who sat down across from him and lit a joint. He tried to fight the feeling of euphoria to get a grip on himself, but it was simply impossible. He fell back again in the armchair with his eyes closed, and although he had no reason to smile, his mouth formed a grin. It was the strangest, but the most pleasurable feeling he had ever felt and although Jolie, whom he wanted nothing to do with anymore, was in the same room, he just couldn't care less for the moment.

"I hope you have my money," Gina said, looking at Tristan after she turned down the volume on the music.

Killian watches as Tristan puts a hundred dollars on the table and Gina hands him a bag of weed. So, Gina was Tristan's drug dealer, Killian thought, looking at a bag of red/white capsules.