† Love blossoms †

They still had a long way to drive and ended up in rush hour traffic

They still had a long way to drive and ended up in rush hour traffic. Bree stroked her hand over his stomach and down his thigh while resting her head against his shoulder. Killian tries to stay focused on the road, but as Bree begins to run her hand over his crotch, a grunt escapes his lips.

"Bree, I'm driving," Killian said, feeling her reach for his neck to kiss him.

"Keep driving. I can cuddle with you in the meantime," she replies quietly and starts nibbling around his neck.

Killian turns his head towards her to capture her lips in a quick kiss. "Could you at least let me find somewhere to stop?"

But Bree ignores what he just told her and starts unbuttoning his jeans. He feels her mouth embrace his length, causing another grunt to escape his lips.

"Aah shit," he gasps, putting his hand on her head and glancing at the cars passing them.

He would like to close his eyes in pleasure but is forced to keep them open to focus on the road while he eagerly waits for a place to stop. It takes him a few minutes before he finds a road he can turn onto and parks the car with the rear-facing the main road. He checks the surroundings to make sure no one can see them before he pulls Bree down onto the seat and leans over her. With a lingering kiss of heat, he begins to stroke her over her flesh to moisten it before thrusting himself inside her.

She takes a firm grip on his neck as she whines in pleasure beneath him. Killian is about to lock her lips in a kiss again, feeling her tongue touch his lips before biting his bottom lip. His veins are starting to show, and he makes an effort to hold back to give her more pleasure.

"Harder," she whines, gripping his ass to pick up the pace, which he tries to work against to not squirt too soon.

"I'm going to come," he pauses, panting in her face. "I want you to come first," he adds, grabbing her firmly to pull them into a sitting position with her over his lap.

But Bree was more eager than he thought and locked his lips in a passionate kiss as she slid down his length and began to ride him. Killian grips her ass tightly and tries to slow her down, but she starts moaning against his lips which indicated she was close to orgasm.

With heavy panting, steam on the car windows, and lust-filled bodies, they come together, and Bree's orgasm makes her giggle.

"Oh—my—God," she said in a trembling voice, continuing to giggle. "That was...amazing. Now we know we can have sex in the car if our parents don't give us space during the summer."

Killian chuckled. "Don't you think they'll understand if we take the car four—five times a day? They're not so easily fooled. Or do you want us to stick to once a day?"

"Once a day? Are you crazy?" she exclaimed with wide eyes. "I can barely stay away from you for five minutes."

Killian enjoyed hearing those words come from her mouth and cupped her neck in a tender kiss. After Hazel's visit in the morning, nothing stood in their way anymore. He wasn't the father, nor was he tied to anyone other than Bree, and what Bree didn't know was that—in front of both of their families—he was going to propose to her. For real this time, when being married to each other didn't affect their school or grades like a baby would have.