† My heart belongs to you †

A bright sun shone through the window early in the morning, and Killian woke up to see that he and Bree must have fallen asleep last night

A bright sun shone through the window early in the morning, and Killian woke up to see that he and Bree must have fallen asleep last night. They were still wearing their clothes and one of their parents must have put a blanket over them as they had a large red blanket covering their bodies.

He glances down at Bree who is cuddling her face against his chest and snores quietly. She really must be in deep sleep if she snores, he thought, pulling the blanket over her shoulder.

This morning felt different than previous mornings and it may have to do with what was said last night between them.

Flashback to last night...

Killian caught a glimpse of her face when a flash from outside lit up the room for a second and she stared straight down at him with her hazel brown eyes.

"Why did you let me think you slept with him?" he asks, finding himself confused.

At the same moment, the power came back, and he got a good view of her face from the bedside lamp behind him. The sound of their mum's laughter could be heard from downstairs and somehow it interrupted their conversation.

"Bree?" he said briefly as she lowered her gaze and kept it against the white bedspread.

"Because you kept sleeping with Jolie," she said modestly, almost as if she was ashamed, and continued to avoid his gaze.

"I wouldn't have kept sleeping with her if I knew you didn't sleep with Brad," Killian said, watching her raise her gaze to his face.

"What do you mean? Why wouldn't you?" she asks in surprise, raising her eyebrows.

"Because I'm fine with just you," he said hoarsely, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear that had fallen out of her bun.

He watched her mouth fall open for a second before she swallowed and moistened her lips. He waited impatiently for what she would say as she looked at him so confused.

"Me too," she finally said in a faint voice, biting her lower lip. "So, what happens now?"

Without hesitation, Killian grabbed her neck and pulled her down towards him in a breathless sensual kiss. The feeling of the kiss gave him goosebumps and no matter how close he was to her, it never seemed to feel close enough.

He kissed her throat, grabbed her neck with his hands, tilted his head, and locked her lips with his again.

Bree's breathing got out of step and small whimpers began to leave her mouth just before their tongues wriggled against each other. Killian couldn't help but get excited and felt it growing inside his jeans, but this wasn't the place to go wild.

"Bree," he paused, responding to her lips that gripped his again before continuing. "Believe me, I want you so badly right now, but not with our parents downstairs."