† Wild Hearts †

Half the week had passed without a glimpse of Jolie at school and Killian didn't know if he should write her a message to make sure everything was okay with her

Half the week had passed without a glimpse of Jolie at school and Killian didn't know if he should write her a message to make sure everything was okay with her. After all, she had been upset on Sunday night not to mention hurt by him.

Killian walked towards the row at the back of the classroom and took a seat. The sound of chatter was heard from the other students as Killian caught sight of Jolie coming in through the doorway and letting her gaze float over the seats.

He could see her body sigh as her gaze stopped at him for a moment before it wandered on, and she began to walk towards him. Jolie kept avoiding his gaze and sat down in the row obliquely in front of him. Like him, she liked to sit at the back so as not to have anyone sniffing her neck throughout the lesson, but he didn't blame her for not wanting to sit on the vacant seat next to him.

Throughout the lesson, he sat and glanced at her on and off while he pondered how people could sometimes take it so easy to end a relationship with someone. Although this was never serious, it hurt him too.

"Are you okay?" he asks as he ends up behind her on the way out of the classroom.

"Don't you dare talk to me," she snapped quietly so that the others wouldn't pay attention to them.

Killian does as she commands him to avoid making a scene and starts walking toward Bree's corridor to wait for her lesson to end. Once outside, he stands by the windows and leans his back against the wall while his gaze falls on a delicious brunette passing by him.

She glances over her shoulder at him before disappearing around the corner in the hallway, and at the same moment, the door opens with students more or less crowding the doorway.

"Killian!" He heard Bree's voice chirp before she wrapped her arms around his neck in a kiss.

He grips her slender neck with his hands and lets his tongue roll back and forth between their mouths until they are interrupted by Roxanna.

"I'll be there shortly," Bree told her, turning her gaze back to Killian.

"Where are you going?" he asks confusedly.

"I'm going to go with my friends to the school cafeteria. Do you want to come with us?"

"Nah, I think I'll skip it. See you at four o'clock?" he asks, gripping her throat firmly as he stares into her eyes.

"Definitely," she says in a faint voice, and he attacks her lips in a lustful kiss.

The smell of her washed hair and the morning they never finished made him long to be inside her and he had to try to control his temptations. She had refused him sex for two days after he came home late from Jolie, and it wasn't until this morning that he was allowed to touch her intimate parts.

"I have to go," she whispers against his lips, reluctantly trying to let go of him but her lips lock him again.

"Go then," he whispered back, tightening his grip on her throat and letting his tongue lick her lips.