† Her temple †

"Bree," Killian said with a chuckle and began to rub his neck

"Bree," Killian said with a chuckle and began to rub his neck. "I don't know if I like the idea of deciding when it's going to happen. It should come naturally."

"Explain why it has to come naturally when it's a deal?" questioned Bree, looking at him as he stood up from the couch to start preparing for bed.

"This feels too... made up," he said with a shrug and was about to walk towards the bathroom when she stood up and pushed him back onto the couch.

To his surprise, Bree positioned herself over his lap and his eyes fell on the pink towel tied tightly around her chest. Water was still dripping from the ends of her long blonde hair and her natural face looked so innocent that Killian almost felt guilty for daring to touch her.

She leaned into him, and her lips captured him in a kiss.

"That came naturally," she whispered against his mouth, causing Killian to grab her neck with his hands and let his tongue find hers.

Their kisses became more passionate each time they took a new hold and lust filled his veins with a strong sense of sexual desire while his heart pumped hard in his chest.

Gently, his hands begin to stroke the outside of her thighs, up under her towel, and towards her butt, which he grips with his hands. A faint gasp leaves her mouth, and her body begins to rock over his crotch.

His length grew inside his jeans and faint deep moans could now be heard from her mouth as he kissed her behind the ear. Killian couldn't deny that he was nervous for the first time in a long time as he found himself in a new situation and Bree wasn't just any girl he had hooked up with during an evening.

With a firm grip on her body, he lays her down on the couch and unties the towel to get a view of her naked body. Bree's legs tremble as his hands begin to caress her bare breasts and those tiny nipples stand stiff under his palms.

Slowly he leans down over her, takes a nipple in his mouth to suck on while his hand lightly pinches the other. Bree's breathing is trembling, and faint whimpers leave her mouth as she tilts her head back in pleasure against the couch.

She has the most perfect breasts that fit right in his hand, beautiful pink areolae that contract into small gooseberries at his touch. He moistens the nipple and blows lightly on it while glancing up at Bree's breathing mouth.

She enjoys it, he notices, running his lips slowly over her skin to the other nipple. He brings his arm between their bodies towards her pussy and begins to caress her. She is dripping wet and the lust in him went from ten to a hundred in a second.

Killian pulls her juices up towards her clitoris and begins to massage softly. Bree starts to dry hump and he releases her nipple to kiss her whimpering lips. She digs her fingers into his hair and whimpers louder against his mouth as he begins to jerk her clitoris between his thumb and forefinger.