12

☆ 12. Chapter 12 Continue to build the house, everything must be the best!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 12 Continue to build the house, everything should be the best! ...

Although the weather in August was very hot, many construction sites were suspended, and the government also called for outdoor working hours to be shortened. But under the temptation of

money , everyone is unwilling to rest at all. They just want to work on this project and save more for their children when they go home during the New Year.

As for Dad Zhang, he understands this gratifying thought. He was like this before, and he got through it no matter how hard or tiring it was.

Although Mu Qing refused to stop work, he followed the country's high temperature subsidy rules and gave the workers a wage increase. He also added some herbs to relieve heat in the food. The products produced by the space must be high-quality, and the fragrance he usually makes for them Dew grass has also been added.

Therefore, despite the hot weather, no one at the Mu Qing family's construction site couldn't hold on, and everyone felt in good spirits.

During this time, the country also began to take action. Mu Qing's family lived on a national highway. Every day, countless large trucks pulling unknown objects drove back and forth. Everyone just thought that there was a highway under construction somewhere, so these trucks were diverted to the national highway.

This was indeed the case in the past, but if you are careful, you will find that now whether it is expressways, national highways or trains, they enter Sichuan one by one.

In fact, many times, online tickets cannot be purchased at all.

Mu Qing didn't notice this in his last life, but in this life he discovered it because he was running around. It was just not obvious before, but it was obvious this time.

In her opinion, this is the country's final effort to transfer as much materials as possible to save various industries.

Moreover, she knew that the country had already evacuated all nuclear power plants, otherwise once they were destroyed, the consequences would be even more serious.

And their Sichuan Province, because of its natural advantages, has become the province with the most nuclear power plants. There is only one in other provinces, and the rest are all in Sichuan

Province.

Because from the very beginning, the nuclear industry was deployed in Sichuan Province, which is something that many people in Sichuan Province know.

In her last life, she didn't know much. She probably thought about where the food was good every day, where she got one potato a week, and where she got more work points.

In this life, she felt that she had to take a longer view, at least knowing who had what rare delicacies, and she could exchange them with him. She now had a lot of rare delicacies.

On the construction site, Dad Zhang was irritated by the sun, even though it was accepted today. But with many years of experience, the weather this year is really not right. Although it is said that it is leap April, the harvest is generally not good, but I have not heard any elders say that summer is not like summer, and spring is not like spring.

However, no matter how worried he was, Zhang's father could only bury his worries in his heart. The country was so powerful now, even if the harvest was not good, it would be fine, and he still had plenty of food.